WBR presentation pistol

Help Support Ruger Forum:

contender

Ruger Guru
It's not often you see a gun that was done like this up for sale. A MK series collector would truly enjoy adding it to a collection,, as long as the paperwork provenance came with it!

And I don't think it'd have to be a family member to appreciate it.

Here is a photo from the listing and a blowup.

img.jpg
img2.jpg

BULL'S-EYE

Blackhawk
Cool pistol👍 According to paragraph three in the description..

"Joe Marconi was the founder of Endicott Machine and Tool, where many Ruger magazines and the Wildey Survivor Magazines were designed and produced."

Last edited:

eveled

Hawkeye
If Bill Ruger gave me an engraved gun. It would be worn out from showing it off.

That is really cool. Hope it ends up in a nice home with ine of our collectors here.

If Bill Ruger gave me an engraved gun. It would be worn out from showing it off.

That is really cool. Hope it ends up in a nice home with ine of our collectors here.
It's an absolute disgrace that he doesn't have at least one relative who can sing of his accomplishments and share his story and show his legacy.

eveled

Hawkeye
While I admit it seems odd. I won't judge. I can think of all kinds of scenarios that could explain it.

At least it isn't being turned in to a buy back program. Or maybe it already did? 😂

I'm just glad to see a picture of it, and hope it lands in a good place

Any thoughts on what it might bring the auction is today i went over to look at it It would be cool to own it my guess is over 2K but im usually way off the auctioneer thinks way higher i might take a ride back over got a few im interested in

Gramps

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
Gramps51,
I admire your fortitude & self control under dire circumstances. ;)
But you got to see her sell that's a little bonus.
Terry

Forgot to ask, did it sell to an on site buyer or an online bidder ?

Last edited:

Latest posts