Top Ruger semiauto pistol list

Help Support Ruger Forum:

ArmedinAZ

Buckeye
I'm curious what would be considered the top 5 centerfire semiautos Ruger has produced. Take into account accuracy, reliability, ergonomics, (and looks). Ruger pistols have always been reasonably priced so that's a non-issue. It seems some agree that the P90 is arguably the most accurate due to it's barrel design and the P93 is somewhat sought after because of it's size and limited production. How do you stack them and why?

thanks for playing.

Jeff

B.Roberts

Single-Sixer
1-P90 Very, very accurate and super reliable, but kind of big.
2-P345 Reasonably accurate, very reliable(removed the magazine disonnect), slim and sleek, fits my hand like a glove.

Top two in my opinion. I have shot various ruger 9mm's and was not impressed. They always worked, everytime, so that's something. Accurate enough to hit bg's I guess. But most of my shooting is for fun, and if I can't hit a popcan at 25 yards then I am not having fun. I am getting aggravated because it means my brother is probably doing better in our ongoing competition.

B.Roberts

Single-Sixer
Forgot to say that I have zero experience with the sr9, so I really couldn't rate it. I have heard that their accuracy is better than the other P series 9mm's that I have shot.