THIS ONE IS OVER! What comes around goes around. GIVE AWAY!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

timnc

Single-Sixer
If not too late, please add me to the list. Holster is both handsome & practical. Thanks for sharing your talent.

ShortBBL

Blackhawk
OK...... Everybody above this post who wanted IN is IN!!

We'll be pulling the winners name from the hat in a little while!!

ShortBBL

Blackhawk
HERE WE GO........ My wife Manique drew the winning name from the hat!!

The winner is:

PROTOOLMAN!!

PM or Email is on the way ProToolMan!

Guys, thanks for adding your name to the list. I'm glad to have been able to offer this. We all can use a little fun now and then and I hope this added a little fun to everyones weekend!

Hopefully I can do another in the future!

protoolman

Service-Sixer
holster.jpg

OK here is the holster with the .32 mag single six it fits. This holster is top notch. I would highly reccomend these holsters from Peters Custom Leather! (shortbbl) . No chance of the gun falling out the holster fits like a glove and the gun rides deep just the way i like it. Its very nice to have some of the custom makers on the forum to keeps our toys well dressed! By the way the grips are by pvtshultz and are american holly. Definitely makes for a great combo from two top artisans.

Dave T

Single-Sixer
I don't have a gun that would fit so I'll leave the contest to those who do. Got to say that is a dandy looking holster. Very nice work.

Dave

ShortBBL

Blackhawk
Dave T said:
I don't have a gun that would fit so I'll leave the contest to those who do. Got to say that is a dandy looking holster. Very nice work.

Dave

Thanks guys! This has been given away...... the new owner has posted his pictures..... so.... don't join the list! :)