The search is finally over!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

contender

Ruger Guru
I was wondering when the Super GP-100 haters would show up.

It is a different looking gun for sure. And as it's been beat to death before in other posts,, it's not appealing to some.

THAT'S FINE!!!!! The haters don't have to buy one. Just like TV,,, don't like the show,, change the channel!

But I personally enjoy mine,, shoot the heck out of it,, and love the experience. And I get a lot of compliments from other shooters on it. Just a few weeks ago,, at my match,, a new (to us) shooter was there. When I shot my first stage,, he said; "Wow,, one of those Ruger 9mm's! COOL!!!!!"

But I'm jealous of the OP. I want a second one now,, just as a potential back-up gun for my competition.

Zeke38

Bearcat
Purpose driven, finely finished, accurate, fun shooting revolvers. Either one I would love to have. Enjoy the fruits of your hunt.

CarNDrvr

Bearcat
I was wondering when the Super GP-100 haters would show up.

It is a different looking gun for sure. And as it's been beat to death before in other posts,, it's not appealing to some.
I'd like the haters to try and find one. I love it. Reminds me of a Korth. I have a thing for rare, hard to acquire guns…revolvers mainly.

gnappi

Single-Sixer
Not a hater here. Congrats and good luck with it.

Not long ago on another forum I was given a hard time for building a blackhawk pinto. My money, my gun while some of them spend thousands on modding perfectly working guns. Go figure.

Latest posts