The stainless set

Help Support Ruger Forum:

JPGLSG

Blackhawk
After weeks upon weeks of delays with things going haywire, the good karma finally came through. Had them out shooting yesterday and had a fine time doing it.

4kwhw9.jpg

contender

Ruger Guru
Do I see good Karma peeking through?
Nice bunch of pistols & I'm glad to see things finally how you wished them to be!

wproct

Single-Sixer
Wow is right. That is a beautiful set of revolvers, and I absolutely love those grips! :D

JPGLSG

Blackhawk
Rainy Day Shooter said:
Too cool!

Do you have a favorite?

Thanks Shooter...actually I do the 4 5/8 barrel length seems to be the perfect set up for me. It seems to balance out just right at 25 and 50 yards. They were all fun to shoot with brother John's, you could blow up your gun loads. I keep telling him that his wine and the reloaded are a questionable combo on Saturday nights. My last episode with Brother was with my New Model Blackhawk 9mm cylinder and his reloads. One, two, three seemed very hot and the fourth only made it half out the barrel.

Chuck 100 yd

Hunter
I would NOT!!! shoot his reloads on a bet if he drinks while loading.
That said, I don`t shoot others reloads anyway but what you said is just plain scary.

JPGLSG

Blackhawk
Chuck 100 yd said:
I would NOT!!! shoot his reloads on a bet if he drinks while loading.
That said, I don`t shoot others reloads anyway but what you said is just plain scary.

What can I say, he is my brother, I love him no matter what his faults.

Smee781

Single-Sixer
That is a great looking set, I to would like to know who made the great looking grips? I could use a set on my SS 45C Blackhawk 4 5/8, I havent found a grip I like for sure but thoes are pretty darn close, congrats on the collection.