Stainless Blackhawk .41 Magnums...where are they?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gnappi

Single-Sixer
Well, I went back and the owner made me a deal I didn't refuse.

From my previous post...

"Be aware, they're not anywhere near $800 so if it's a good deal someone is looking for it's not likely to happen."

Once in a while I'm delighted to make a liar out of myself, this one was a steal!

Attachments

• ruger_super_blackhawk_hunter_41_r.jpg
    ruger_super_blackhawk_hunter_41_r.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

gnappi

Single-Sixer
I've heard some crab about what "I" consider a fair price, so in that context I consider my giving up $600 a more than fair exchange with box, scope mounts and case candy?

contender

Ruger Guru
GREAT score!

But if you have buyer's remorse,, I'll give you $650.00 for it! :D :D

And heck,, I'd even live with the scratched up cylinder! :D

gnappi

Single-Sixer
I actually discovered more engraving on the bottom of the grip frame... 15 minutes with a graduated diamond file set and a few minutes on the buffing wheel got that off. I'll mask the cylinder and have the fairly shallow cylinder engraving blasted off.

I'll remember the buyer's remorse offer just in case I want to bail out of it. :)

contender

Ruger Guru
Ok, ok,, if you put the work into it,, I'll give you a little more! :D (Using bidenonomics type of thinking,, you should probably do the work & then give it to me!) o_Oo_O

xtratoy

Buckeye
I have a 5.5" Stainless 41 Bisley also. At some point I will be converting it to a hunter grip frame and super Blackhawk hammer. That or put my other Bisley/Huntington modded grip frame on it. I'll wait and see what is available from Midway for the parts when my birthday rolls around.

gnappi

Single-Sixer
I have a 5.5" Stainless 41 Bisley also. At some point I will be converting it to a hunter grip frame and super Blackhawk hammer. That or put my other Bisley/Huntington modded grip frame on it. I'll wait and see what is available from Midway for the parts when my birthday rolls around.
The 5.5" Bisley is one sweet barrel length. There's a fellow on gunbroker who has a number of SBH grip frames in stainless.

Onty

Single-Sixer
Being a fan of the .41 Mag,, when a good one for a fair price pops up,, I just buy it. Both my stainless ones are the 7-1/2" guns. And, nope,, they ain't for sale.
Are you taking about 41 Magnum Hunter models?

Arthur Roy

Bearcat
I bought one of the 5.5" Bisley models back in the day. Had a buddy who fell in love with it And I ended up selling it to him. Always figured I would get another one someday. Kick myself all the time for that one!!

Latest posts