The joy of open carry

Help Support Ruger Forum:

MAC702

Single-Sixer
varminter22 said:
...The FACT is thus: There is no such Nevada law.

Yeah, I've looked for it, too, and can't find it. I figured I must be looking in the wrong places if four different INDEPENDENT instructors of the CCW class are saying it is so. But then again, they may be passing it on from whoever in the State is certifying them, and maybe it isn't legit. It made enough sense to not question it.

Then again, from what I hear, OC is legal in places in California where you will still be arrested if you attempt it. I heard the charge is "disturbing the peace" or some BS like that.

Dunno. The lawmakers are quite happy that there are so many laws that the average want-to-be-law-abiding citizen can't keep track of them.

seeker_two

Bearcat
Unfortunately, there's still one western state that doesn't recognize OC...Texas. :(

But we're working on it....I support OC as a way to get around paying $200/yr to indulge in the priviledge of a CHL every 4 years....and push for Vermont/Alaska-style carry laws here....

...and that, one day, Texas will be as independent as everyone thinks it is... :roll: