Surprise visiter

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I went to let my cat out for her morning whatever she does. Opened the door, flipped on the lights and was met by very large raccoon. The wife had put a bag of trash on the porch figuring on dumping it in the garbage can this morning. Wrong move. He slowly backed away, chattering at me the entire time. I haven't seen one quite that big in a long time. He sure wasn't starving

we used to feed our two outside cats in the wife's potting room and once forgot to put the food out... gang of raccoons trashed the room throwing pots, plants, tools and potting soil everywhere.... they were not happy to show up and not find their evening meal.

Some years ago, my wife and I woke up to a momma raccoon and 5 or 6 babies playing and talking to each other in a tree in our backyard. I think they lived under our shed, luckily a good distance from our house.

Well I had some bird seed delivered. They put it on the front porch. We are not home but at our house on Cape Cod. Our cat-sitter just sent me two photos. Looks like Mr Raccoon returned. One bag torn open and the other moved. Only other critters I see around the area are opossums. Could have been one of them.

Jeepnik

Hawkeye
Uban coons are a real pain in the backside. Worse maybe than the coyotes. However, there is a way to rid ourselves of coyotes. It's a pain too, but it works. Sometimes coons do get caught by mistake though.

BearBiologist

Blackhawk
We got a family of 5 in our neighborhood. Neighbor has a game camera set up and films them. I've seen them 3-4 times (not all together). Lots of dogs around so they stay pretty much undercover.

Latest posts