Single Ten in 4 5/8??

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Would you buy a Single Ten with a 4 5/8 barrel?

• Yes, Yes, Yes - as soon as they come out with one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah, probably, it would be cool

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I doesn't really matter, already have a Single Ten or I don't really want one.

• No way, bad idea, how dare you ask

• Total voters

bhappycattle

Bearcat
This may have been discussed already, but what does everybody think about a Single Ten with a 4 5/8 barrel, like the KNR4. I would love to have one. Any chance Ruger will add it to their line or a distributor add one?

A

Anonymous

Six is enough for me, and I think the 5.5 inch looks best. For you folks that want a Ten, I think it should come in all the lengths a Six does.

Motex66

Single-Sixer
On a lite gun like the Single Six I like the longer barrels. I do my shooting at a range so carrying isn't a problem.
For a field gun to carry the shorter barrel might work better for some. I like the 5.5 be it stainless or blue.
i agree with bearcatter though bring them out in all lengths
. Ruger may be asked to make dealer exclusives of the non standard lengths. Seems to be standard op. Ruger get the money up front nothing sets in the warehouse because of slow sales. We get to case all over to get "limited" production guns.
If sales are good enough it might become a standard item.

John

gatordome

Bearcat
Lipsey's web site has Single Tens with 4-5/8 barrels in blue and stainless, but no pictures yet. 5-1/2 barrel in stainless only.

BEACH HUNTER

Bearcat
I was looking at them last week.....I just don't like 10 shot revolvers...the cylinder looks awful with all those stop notches. I gues I'm set in the old ways...6-shooters for me. I do think they should make the 4-5/8 in SS 6 shot a regular production gun.

ten22

Single-Sixer
+1 on the SIX shooter - Single SIX. The cylinder and the sights make the 10 hideous, sorry. I've got one of the stainless 4-5/8 convertibles and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Latest posts