Single Six .32 H&R?s

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gotcha

Bearcat
wow this 32 thread is really rolling along!!
well I have the 32 and a SBH 44 4-5/8s amd am thinking of a custom 44 mag Vaquero with bisley grip and hammer and Barrel at 4" with a dovwtail front sight (dreaming)
to many Ideas and so little funds. I have some rounds loaded up with trail boss and just need a day off this week to burn some powder Hope the temps dip a little
RodFac how about some particulars on those fancy grips looks awsome.
here she is with the bisley hammer! Thank you G2

Carl
singlesixBisleyHammer002.jpg

gak

Buckeye
That Bisley hammer really completes it! Similar overall appearance/effect to the new USFA Double Eagle.

Rodfac

Blackhawk
Me too...I spent some time getting the grain to follow the rear of the grip swell line. Turned out OK. Thanks for the compliment. Rod

Piper

Bearcat
I only have one but really like it. Bisley grip and 6 1/2 barrel; wish it were shorter. As others have said it's a hand loaders dream but I have no trouble finding loaded ammo for it around here. No more that I get to shoot mine I do very little hand loading. I also have an SP 101 in .32 mag. so that is what I think; love em

Piper

flatgate

Hawkeye
SSM_marking.jpg

SSM5aLR.jpg

I've had this one quite some time but just recently got it "up and running". I need to fit the NM steel XR-3 better. I "tuned" the chambers just a wee bit and it's a wonderful shooter!

flatgate

gak

Buckeye
flatgate":154xtbit said:
SSM_marking.jpg

SSM5aLR.jpg

I've had this one quite some time but just recently got it "up and running". I need to fit the NM steel XR-3 better. I "tuned" the chambers just a wee bit and it's a wonderful shooter!

flatgate

Gorgeous. a dead ringer for the one that got me started on these in 1984, and I foolishly let get away about ten years later. You're missing a round :D

flatgate

Hawkeye
gak":2bgc70og said:
You're missing a round :D

Yeah, those old habits are hard to break. Besides, the MTM boxes carry the cartridges in rows of five..

115 gr. hard cast over a load of WW-296 sparked with a small rifle primer.

:D

flatgate

Ethang

Blackhawk
I had a chance to really look over the one I picked up a couple weeks ago. If it is not unfired it is REALLY close.

I checked with Midway and they have Lee dies and some bullets on sale. If Starline gets brass in stock I am going to take it as an omen that I am supposed to shoot this little guy. :wink: