SCORE!!! $99.99 at Bass Pro Arundel Mills.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Tenbore

Single-Sixer
I stocked up on primers after that first shortage. Probably around 17,000 on hand of various types. Plenty of powder to last me for a few years too. I still have plenty of .22LR I got at $7.99 a brick also. Cast my own bullets and have a good amount of lead on hand. I really need to shoot this stuff up before I check out. Do they have shooting ranges in the here-after?

Johnnu2

Hunter
I stocked up on primers after that first shortage. Probably around 17,000 on hand of various types. Plenty of powder to last me for a few years too. I still have plenty of .22LR I got at $7.99 a brick also. Cast my own bullets and have a good amount of lead on hand. I really need to shoot this stuff up before I check out. Do they have shooting ranges in the here-after?
YES they do Tenbore and lots of woodchuck hunting fields too....

J.

My problem is that I can go few a few hundred by myself no problem. If I'm having a few people over thousands (just of mine) usually get sent. I could use twice this many just for the 9mm/357sig 40S&W/10mm I have as supplies to load.

Rclark

Hunter
I'll wait for prices come down. Have several years yet of reloading before having to worry about it. At 10 cents a primer, that's scalper's pricing (to me). We'll just have to see how it plays out. No hurry.

But just like with guns, if the seller is happy and the buyer is happy ... all good.

I could use twice this many just for the 9mm/357sig 40S&W/10mm I have as supplies to load.
Change over to 'revolver' cartridges and single actions.... You'll find your primer stock goes farther :) .

I'll wait for prices come down. Have several years yet of reloading before having to worry about it. At 10 cents a primer, that's scalper's pricing (to me). We'll just have to see how it plays out. No hurry.

But just like with guns, if the seller is happy and the buyer is happy ... all good.

Change over to 'revolver' cartridges and single actions.... You'll find your primer stock goes farther :) .

Attachments

• IMAG0475.jpg
    IMAG0475.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 48

Rclark

Hunter
And reloading on that tool also will slow you down a bit :) . I get my 310 tong tool out once in awhile to load .45 Colt, just for the experience... But not often!

And reloading on that tool also will slow you down a bit :) . I get my 310 tong tool out once in awhile to load .45 Colt, just for the experience... But not often!
It's perfect for working up loads. I can go to the range with prepped brass, a powder measure, Chronograph and my hand press. I throw 5, group and Chrono, adjust, repeat till I find the sweet spot.