Ruger PC-9

Help Support Ruger Forum:

The problem would be the magazines... I have not kept up with the new pistols ... do they use the same magazine... SR's and American?.... With the PC9 you had P94s, P95s and P89's all using the same mags and if you had one of these pistols then you were good to go with the carbine.

Lloyd Smale

Blackhawk
i wouldn't care what mag they used as long as it was available. Id even like to see an option of being able to use glock mags but I about know that wouldn't ever happen.

Dregg

Single-Sixer
I have both the PC9 and PC4 and wouldn't sell either. I enjoy plinking with either one.

How many here have the mag holder mounted on the stock? I purchased them awhile back from a gentleman here.

OPzfHLb.jpg

mpalm

Single-Sixer
Nice photo....Ruger shipped those with the Gould and goodrich mag holder (pictured) and the uncle mikes mag holder. Mine came with a uncle mikes and uncle mikes rifle sling .

Razor

Bearcat
Ruger shipped them with the mag pouches? I sure didn't get one with mine! :?
I had to search over a decade to find a G&G version, which I finally found from I assume the same guy Dregg got his.

21229361485_7ccbf19770_c.jpg

The last PC9 I bought I think came with an Uncle Mike's mag holder... or I bought it separate. It's been so long ago... 3 or 4+ years, I really can't recall. Of course my favorite PC9 won't take a stock mag holder because it has a Choate folding stock on it.

Old RugerFan

Bearcat
I purchased the Gould & Goodrich butt cuff for mine many years ago. I like it.

I also have a rail mount, but I took it off (and the cheap $39.95 red dot optic I had on it). I may put it back on and try a TRS 25 on it like I have on my 10/22 TD. All this talk of PC-9s and such makes me want to take it back out again -- it's been a while since I've shot it.

mpalm

Single-Sixer
No They are long gone...just showing what they look like....unless you had a million dollars,you'd never find one for sale.....I bought one about 7 years ago from a member on this site. he had 2 or 3 brand new ones. I would never sell mine..............................(unless you gave me one million$)