Ruger P-85 Mk11…

Help Support Ruger Forum:

bd43978

Bearcat
Did the Silencer you used have a booster? That would dampen the barrel stabilizing the cycles. If you watch a slow motion of a rifle being fired the barrel whips around. If so add a booster to the golf ball launcher. Also barrel temperature is a factor. A barrel doesn't stabilize until warm. People frequently miss during hunting season because they zero during a range session with a warm,fouled barrel and hunt with a clean, cold barrel. In addition to adding stability to the barrel a golf ball launcher is fun with blanks and golf balls.
The set up with the suppressor is my friend's who I bought the rifle off. I don't know the answer to that but I will ask. Ty

beentheredone

Single-Sixer
Since I have owned several Mini-14's, none of which would reliably group inside a saucer at 100 yards, I'd suggest YOU tell US how it's done...

Wow is he still alive??? I thought he might have gone down in the Line of Duty in one of the Mall shootings. I can just picture it. Him shielding his wife with his body absorbing 338 after 338 while she lays down suppressive fire with her NEF in the Mall parking lot!!!

Last edited:

bd43978

Bearcat
Wow you guys have been on here sweatin me all this time? I been on a few times bro I'm not here to listen to keyboard gangsters try and make me crY BECAUSE U F**ckin SUCEEDED! Now u can put on ur camouflage Jammie's and tell your wife/sister-in-law how u finally got me all these months later Tekashi69 Fudd!👎

XUSNORDIE

Single-Sixer
If that guy is telling the truth he has the most accurate Mini 14 the world has ever seen. 1/2 mile is 880 yards. 4 inch group at that distance is almost unbelievable even with a full blown bolt gun. But a Mini 14? I would have to see it. BTW he could name his price on it and probably get it. No saying it is impossible, but no very probable. If true he needs to weigh that suppressor and measure the length then make dummys and sell them to Mini owners.

I don't want to run the new guy off but I think he might have a brother that was on another forum and went by the name 'Geiko' ?

Is this real?

That ninja feller was on other forums too because I never been to some of the forums mentioned in the link.

This can't be real...

Since I have owned several Mini-14's, none of which would reliably group inside a saucer at 100 yards, I'd suggest YOU tell US how it's done...

How about that, somebody figured out how to make a mini-14 super accurate... just use high velocity .233 ammo!
Now I wonder where you get it?

I'm glad others went there first...I had the same thoughts.....but is it odd that I'm wearing camouflage jammies right now?

bd43978

Bearcat
Wow you guys have been on here sweatin me all this time? I been on a few times bro I'm not here to listen to keyboard gangsters try and make me crY BECAUSE U F**ckin SUCEEDED! Now u can put on ur camouflage Jammie's and tell your wife/sister-in-law how u finally got me all these months later Tekashi69 Fudd!👎
Stop it u guys..1/2 of u never fired a gun in your life u just read guns&ammo and spew plagiarized advice like u figured it out personally ad
Wow you guys have been on here sweatin me all this time? I been on a few times bro I'm not here to listen to keyboard gangsters try and make me crY BECAUSE U F**ckin SUCEEDED! Now u can put on ur camouflage Jammie's and tell your wife/sister-in-law how u finally got me all these months later Tekashi69 Fudd
Anybody see the jealousy and hate when someone can't beat my shots that day?You know what I probably could never hits those shots again even with practice.But I made my shots around 3-4 inch when hit. But I wasn't shooting at something I couldn't even see!By friend dialed it in with and I took my shots. Was it that long??Maybe I was off it My friend shot there all the time. But I was shooting at something I could hardly see.But I'm not coming on here trying to tell lies.Lucky shots but I'm on here for info and to give and ask for help with people so I'm not going write anymore pissed off ranting cause no on here I know so who cares.

Stop it u guys..1/2 of u never fired a gun in your life u just read guns&ammo and spew plagiarized advice like u figured it out personally ad
Sorry Dude you came on claiming to to have a unicorn farted rainbow in a jar rifle. If you noticed people kept referring to me because I am known for commiting such unnatural acts with metal. I have access to things like mills and lathes custom cut barrels from 4 manufacturers as well as friends with access to military artillery targeting programs. First up No Pics. Pics or it didn't happen. Shooting at 1/2 mile with a 5.56 is a stretch because the tiny bullets especially the "High Velocity" ones are super influenced by any variable whatsoever. When I shoot an exceptional group I will get everyone at the range to sign the back. It sounds like you are finally moving up to grownup guns which is great. You have some decent bargain choices. For a few hundred dollars you could have a gunsmith mill your P85 for an optic and possibly even fit a rail. You could also take that same money plus what you get for the P85 and get an optic ready pistol with a rail. There are tons of options at bargain prices. Check out the IWI Masada. Threaded barrel, optic ready and rail for under $500 and it's IWI. When I make ludicrous claims I include pictures if not videos. 2,100fps from a Bond Arms! I wouldn't believe it without video. Would I share that specific load? No because someone would load it into a semi auto and most likely injure themselves. If I had to guess you are probably 21-24 and these are your first guns that run on Magic Powder instead of batteries and springs. We've all been there. Welcome to the big time. Crazy stories better include pics and details for evaluation or they're just silly fantasies. Can a slightly modified $350 Walmart rifle shoot 3/8" @ 100yds and get boring first round hits to 1,200 been there done that. Can a handgun shoot sub moa @ 1,000 yds? No problem. Can a takedown underfolder Mac11 shoot sub moa @ 100yds? Been there done that. Maybe you could make it to the East Coast Gathering and have a few thousand years of firearms experience available to you? I've got over 50 years but some of these guys have a few hundred!😂

Attachments

• IMAG0145.jpg
    IMAG0145.jpg
    364.9 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_20140220_193815_007.jpg
    IMG_20140220_193815_007.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMAG0161.jpg
    IMAG0161.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 48
  • IMAG0148.jpg
    IMAG0148.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 48
  • IMAG0421.jpg
    IMAG0421.jpg
    314.6 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20140220_162733_951.jpg
    IMG_20140220_162733_951.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 48
  • Rem MG.jpg
    Rem MG.jpg
    459 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
I think it's time for a reminder.

View attachment 29188
I don't think he's necessarily a Troll. I think he's probably 21-24 and just got his first Real Guns. I'm sure 150-200yds seemed like a half mile. He looked downrange and could barely see the target and the scope allowed him to zoom in for his first time to a real range with more than 25yds. He probably felt like the ultimate sniper. His P85 probably seems like a Desert Eagle next to his softair collection. We were all goofy kids once.

Anybody see the jealousy and hate when someone can't beat my shots that day?You know what I probably could never hits those shots again even with practice.But I made my shots around 3-4 inch when hit. But I wasn't shooting at something I couldn't even see!By friend dialed it in with and I took my shots. Was it that long??Maybe I was off it My friend shot there all the time. But I was shooting at something I could hardly see.But I'm not coming on here trying to tell lies.Lucky shots but I'm on here for info and to give and ask for help with people so I'm not going write anymore pissed off ranting cause no on here I know so who cares.
Would you have any pictures of this Mini 14? Maybe it has further mods? Maybe we could see what rings and mount you are using maybe notice if a Krieger barrel has been swapped in. I'm Ready to Believe You. Without pics maybe even in a realistic setting it's just Magical Unicorn Rainbow Farts.

Aqualung

Blackhawk
Would you have any pictures of this Mini 14? Maybe it has further mods? Maybe we could see what rings and mount you are using maybe notice if a Krieger barrel has been swapped in. I'm Ready to Believe You. Without pics maybe even in a realistic setting it's just Magical Unicorn Rainbow Farts.
Let's hope it's not the Mini 14 rings and mount pictured in the homemade guns thread...
😱