P 94 with integrated laser

Help Support Ruger Forum:

toto56

Bearcat
Hi there. I have the opportunity to get a really nice P94 with integrated laser. Laser doesn't work (could be old battery) I can't find any information online. What price range?
Thanks

Welcome to the forum!

I was hoping to find one of those, several years ago. Watching auctions on GunBroker at that time, they seemed to be selling in the $600 to $900+ range, IIRC. Price depended on condition, whether the proper box & paper work were included, etc. Whether or not the laser actually worked was a big part of the condition - apparently they can stop working, so you might want to verify whether or not the one you're looking at has a dead battery, or is DOA. Hopefully someone will have more current info!
:)

Last edited:

roylt

Hunter
You used to be able to look at sold items on Gunbroker. There you could see the last price of one sold. They are getting harder to find so that info could be dated.

Also the "P94" could mean several things to a non p-nut person. Not sure of your level of P-nutness.

KP94L would be a 9mm stainless unit with safety.
KP94DCL same but decock only.
KP944 is 40 cal
P94 is blue 9mm
P944 is blue 40 cal

So price would depend on preference to the buyer really. I would spend more for a DC unit because that is what I like.

If you get it and don't mind sharing pics please do post it up.

Good luck and Keep the P-guns alive!!