Ruger drawing

Help Support Ruger Forum:

pete44ru

Hunter

Just about right copy......

14eb9f11b4c3c4f461c5ca9528bc9f86.jpg

radicalrod

Hunter
Russ, that is really nice.....you know you got to many guns when ya gotta start collecting other things.....

I might have a few "OTHER THINGS TOO".....RR

PS Bill and I almost look like twins at the same age....

RD18

Single-Sixer
Hey RR I think I would have to see proof of that look-alike

radicalrod

Hunter
The top picture is around 1982 ish.....when I opened my shop....

The bottom pic is 1991 at Talladega AL racing the WERA National Endurance series....3rd overall.....RR

flattop44

Buckeye
Now I know how you got that beautiful wife!!!!! Talladega WERA National Endurance series....3rd overall, now that is some kind of racing!!
FT44

RD18

Single-Sixer
I had a shirt like that back in the 70s and I Kinda looked like you without the glasses back in the 60s Russ

Get Wood

Single-Sixer
Ok, Rod Who's The Skinny Guy With The Birth Control Glass's ?????? Inquiring Minds Want To Know ?????

radicalrod

Hunter
Get Wood said:
Ok, Rod Who's The Skinny Guy With The Birth Control Glass's ?????? Inquiring Minds Want To Know ?????

Hey Pecker Wood.....I got those glasses to to keep the girls away....I was too busy havin fun .....

I grew up in a college town....girls were always here anytime ya wanted and every year a new crop showed up
:roll: :roll: :roll: RR

Dbl Auto

Single-Sixer
Get Wood said:

Looking good Radical Rod! I bet those BGSU girls in McDonald hall just couldn't resist the cool motorcycle shop guy. CDI (chicks dig it) factor is off the chart.

Just like Get Wood most think you guys were born with those beards...

Doug

radicalrod

Hunter
Dbl Auto said:
Get Wood said:

Looking good Radical Rod! I bet those BGSU girls in McDonald hall just couldn't resist the cool motorcycle shop guy. CDI (chicks dig it) factor is off the chart.

Just like Get Wood most think you guys were born with those beards...

Doug

Mac, Kriesher, Founders, heck it was $.10 beer night every Thursday with a live band at SOP.....then make a run down to Howards for some popcorn....this was a few years before I started my shop.....about 42 years ago actually.....how time flies....RR

Dbl Auto

Single-Sixer
Did the girls lay out to tan back in the day on the South side of Mac Hall? Lotta good memories at BGSU for me...
Doug