Ruger Collectors' association Journals

Help Support Ruger Forum:

bisley/1022

Bearcat
Hello, I have a bunch of Ruger Collectors' Association Journals. Dates range from 1978 up to 1990. I don't know if all issues are present for these years. Any value or just firestarter?
Thank You

all good reference material in any case, info that for many is gone, forever, so put them in binders or in a simple plastic "bin" (storage tub),never know just when you or someone else may want some sort of info.................value??, little or none unless someone is "missing" an issue here or there, BUT then you break up the 'set", nah, leave them together...heck I've still got every issue of the American Rifleman from when I was born back in the 1940's .......go back and look, read, get a smile or a chuckle, and "remember when".......I do know that one cannot remember or recall all the info that is in them or in ANY book for that matter.........

flattop44

Buckeye
Plus 100 on getting the index that Randy wrote, well worth spending a few bucks. Lots of good & interesting reading in those old past Journals.
FT44

Coogs

Maximum
Dan, I'm confused here, shouldn't that be the 20's??? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Love ya man, Coogs.