any browning double auto collectors here?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

eveled

Hawkeye
I don't know why you are taking it personally. You didn't offer him any help or info.

I'll give him the benefit of a doubt. But let's tag him and see. @bobski How did you make out with your shotgun? It would be nice to get an update.

wproct

Single-Sixer
Never the less, I appreciated the attachment shared by sceva. I'm old enough that I remember the double being produced and thought it was unique/neat, but don't think I ever saw one in the flesh. Might have once at my gun club but can't remember for sure, old age ya know.

Get Wood

Single-Sixer
I don't know why you are taking it personally. You didn't offer him any help or info.

I'll give him the benefit of a doubt. But let's tag him and see. @bobski How did you make out with your shotgun? It would be nice to get an update.
Maybe You Should Back Up To The Start. I Replied To His First Post . And Then Nothing. I'm Not Taking This Personal. And I'm Not A Rude Person. But When A Person Ask A Question, And You Try To Answer And Then Nothing. That Says A Lot. He's Not Saying A Word. But You Keep Defending Him. Have A Good Day.

Latest posts