Ruger .44 magnums

Help Support Ruger Forum:

All my .44 magnum handguns are Ruger except 1. Thought I would show them some love. Do you love a .44 magnum? Super Redhawk, super Blackhawk, old model Vaquero, 50th anniversary flat top Blackhawk and a Redhawk.

Attachments

• IMG_0055.jpeg
    IMG_0055.jpeg
    419.8 KB · Views: 134

Rclark

Hunter
I have two .44 Mags. Normal plow handle SBH 7 1/2" and a 50th Anniversary flattop. The flattop is my goto when I want to shoot .44 Magnum which isn't often as I prefer the .44 Special and .45 Colt for most of my shooting. Had a .44 Mag SRH but traded for a .45 Colt original Vaquero back when. No regrets as it was just to big to pack around.

Nice collection BTW! Enjoy!

LOL! Everyone on this forum has Ruger revolvers. I thought you were going to ask us to post a pic of our non-Ruger 44Mag.

To comment on the wrist-snapping potential of the smaller guns, that's the beauty of hand loading. It allows each shooter to dial in exactly what they want, and even prepare lighter loads for our wives or new shooters to use the same gun. The 44Mag… it's a wonderful cartridge!

jgt

Buckeye
Do I love a 44magnum? It is more correct to say I love some 44 magnums. It is always nice to see other 44 caliber lovers around. The most powerful handgun in the world crowd has moved on to bigger calibers nowdays and left us to all those discarded guns that have lost favor in their eyes. It is a great time to be alive.

gnappi

Single-Sixer
Waaait a minute! Are you saying that there are OTHER brands that make a .44 magnum? Whoodathunkit! I stand corrected :)

Seriously, I've had S&W 29's, 629's but they're long gone.

My only problem with Ruger is the Redhawk. I want one with the Super Redhawk trigger / fire control. I REALLY disliked the Redhawk I had and it too is long gone so it's a Blackhawk or nothing for me.

Attachments

• ruger_44_mag_pair.jpg
    ruger_44_mag_pair.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

Latest posts