REVOLVER PEEP SIGHTS

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Steve Myers

Single-Sixer
If you have any, I would like 2x of the 7/32" sights. Pls send me a PM with payment/shipping details if available. Thanx

snappy

Single-Sixer
Hey all,
I have one of the larger sized 9/32" peep sights from sixshot that I will pass along to (almost) anyone here interested in checking it out. :wink:

(Dick graciously agreed to post this here with just one stipulation, and we'll just hope things don't go to that awkward place haha... :lol: )

If you want the sight just claim it in this thread, then pm me with a shipping address and I'll mail it out tomorrow. If you don't like it you can pass it along. Cheers-

Steve Myers

Single-Sixer
snappy said:
Hey all,
I have one of the larger sized 9/32" peep sights from sixshot that I will pass along to (almost) anyone here interested in checking it out. :wink:

(Dick graciously agreed to post this here with just one stipulation, and we'll just hope things don't go to that awkward place haha... :lol: )

If you want the sight just claim it in this thread, then pm me with a shipping address and I'll mail it out tomorrow. If you don't like it you can pass it along. Cheers-

Snappy - I am interested in the 9/32". Trying to order a pair of the 7/32", but would also like to try the 9. If it is bigger than I want, I will likewise pass it along. Thanx

snappy

Single-Sixer
Steve Myers said:
Snappy - I am interested in the 9/32". Trying to order a pair of the 7/32", but would also like to try the 9. If it is bigger than I want, I will likewise pass it along. Thanx

Sounds good Steve, it is yours. Will be on the way in the a.m. Cheers- jeffP

ryszardsh

Bearcat
Dick

Got mine also, thanks for making these available, really helps my old eyes see the blade!

RAS