REVOLVER PEEP SIGHTS

Help Support Ruger Forum:

DakotaElkSlayer

Bearcat
Thanks Dick! They showed up earlier and the week and look great!!! Going to hit a file to one and see if I can fit it to my SP101.

Jim

DakotaElkSlayer

Bearcat
DakotaElkSlayer said:
Thanks Dick! They showed up earlier and the week and look great!!! Going to hit a file to one and see if I can fit it to my SP101.

Jim

Dick, took the large peep off my old Charter Arms Pathfinder and hit it with the dremel to narrow the base. Happy to say, she fits great, is rock solid, and much faster to use then the factory sights...it is SWEET!

Jim

737tdi

Hunter
Dick, I just realized these were stainless. Do you do blued? I am an idiot I think for not realizing this. Thought I would ask here since it might help others.

Karl

silverback

Blackhawk
just fit mine to the sp101 22lr. I had to file to shrink base and get offset (accommodate for the spring length)on left side. headed out to the range tomorrow. Sitting here at my desk they look great. Can't wait to try them at the range. If all is good I will be getting some for my six's. The darn OEM was a bit of a PIA until you figure out that you need to push the sight back to compress spring and lift right side up . This of course once the adjuster screw is within a couple of turns of coming off. Now I don't think I will have the same difficulty with the next one.

great product...great price!!!

Joe S.

Hunter
Mines on too! Like it!

7F1995F7-DDB3-46E0-AE21-D2FEE1635FA7-178-00000015FEF922F1_zpsc0c8961b.jpg

joemama

Bearcat
Been a couple months w/o posts. Are these still for sale? I want one for MKIII 22/45.