REVOLVER PEEP SIGHTS

Help Support Ruger Forum:

sixshot

Buckeye
Just got a few more of the peep sights for Ruger revolvers, they are similar to the One Ragged Hole sight, I'm currently using one on my 41 Bisley & it works great. They are 7/32" hole size. These are for the new model Ruger Revolvers. $10 shipped. Photo added.

0222.jpg

100_2690.jpg

Dick

Olsherm

Blackhawk
Sixshot . How hard are these to get into place. Some of those little bugers are a pain to get back in place. The hole looks aful big in the pic. May be just the way it looks close up. I assume you mean they fit the "New Model" like the new flatop 44 specials,44 mag anniversary ect?

sixshot

Buckeye
These aren't hard to get in, just make sure you don't take the windage screw all the way out, just enough to remove the sight, then you can take it out & you won't have that little spring bouncing around the room. Put the new sight in & run the windage screw back in. Yes, these are for the NM Rugers. The sight hole does look big in the photo, but for me at least this is the perfect size, the 9/32" is too big.

Dick

gunslinger_h

Blackhawk
Thanks Dick. I would like to try one to see how it suits my old eyes.lol I will remind you in a week or so. Thanks again, Hank.

7p's

Single-Sixer
sixshot said:
The sight hole does look big in the photo, but for me at least this is the perfect size, the 9/32" is too big.Dick

Dick, I purchased the one ragged hole sights a couple years ago and found the 7/32" to work great shooting off a rest but shooting off-hand, I found the 9/32" to be more to my liking and I shoot with both eyes open.

At arm's length, that larger aperture made a lot of difference for me - are you able to make the 9/32" if people find the 7/32 hard to work with off-hand?

sixshot

Buckeye
Clint, yes they will fit the SBH, I should have more in a week or so, please check back with me & I'll get a couple headed your way.

7P's, I'm sure we can make the 9/32", you're the first one to ask for the bigger one. Check back with me.

Thanks, Dick