REVOLVER PEEP SIGHTS

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Aewrigh

Bearcat
Thanks Fred but my revolver hasn't made it yet. I just felt tinman was being a little bit of a ****. I just joined this forum but it isn't my first online forum. There is that type in all of them. I see you use the large size? Have you tried the smaller one? I hunt out of a tree with 90% of my shots on deer being within 15 yards. I would however like to stretch my range out to 50 yards or so. I have taken one buck with my old taurus raging bull. I finally decided to step up to the ruger bisley hunter.

LSCG

Buckeye
Aewrigh,

you may feel like Tinman was being a **** but he wasn't. he was just echoing what I said and perhaps he didn't see your post where you said you had already PM'd Dick about the sights.

I see you found the new thread for the sights so why don't we all stop bumping this old one. you say this isn't your first online forum so I imagine you know bumping up a thread that's been dead for 20 months is considered taboo.

i'm sure Dick will return your PM as soon as he can so have a little patience.

tinman

Buckeye
LSCG said:
Aewrigh,

you may feel like Tinman was being a **** but he wasn't. he was just echoing what I said and perhaps he didn't see your post where you said you had already PM'd Dick about the sights.

I see you found the new thread for the sights so why don't we all stop bumping this old one. you say this isn't your first online forum so I imagine you know bumping up a thread that's been dead for 20 months is considered taboo.

i'm sure Dick will return your PM as soon as he can so have a little patience.

LSCG, thanks for the assist. And to Aewrigh I will simply say................welcome to the forum.