Rapid Dragon system

Help Support Ruger Forum:

loiblb

Single-Sixer
US successfully tests Rapid Dragon system
https://youtu.be/PqwR5juvLlE

Montelores

Buckeye
I'm no expert, but wouldn't a new and innovative weapon be more effective if the enemy didn't see it coming?

Monty

Montelores

Buckeye
I'm pretty sure that China knows what colour underwear that our president is wearing.

Advertising our newest weapon on YouTube?

Wouldn't China then think that we think that they don't have the intelligence capabilities that we think they do, so that we now have to be so obvious about telling them that they now think that we don't know what they're thinking?

Or am I over-thinking this?

:wink:

Monty

china thinks in numbers.... couple million dead is no big deal.

I was listing to a radio program about a new Chinese propaganda film about the heroes of a battle during the Korean 'Conflict' China gives it a different name but it was the Chosin battle.... seems this movie was all about the 50,000 soldiers that died in the battle which truly China did win... the Marines did retreat after fighting their way out of the reservoir.... 1000 dead.... So China thinks because you took an area for a temporary period of time and only lost 50,000 men and killed 1,000 of the enemy that is a win. To be honest that is scary.

Colonialgirl

Hawkeye
blume357 said:
china thinks in numbers.... couple million dead is no big deal.

I was listing to a radio program about a new Chinese propaganda film about the heroes of a battle during the Korean 'Conflict' China gives it a different name but it was the Chosin battle.... seems this movie was all about the 50,000 soldiers that died in the battle which truly China did win... the Marines did retreat after fighting their way out of the reservoir.... 1000 dead.... So China thinks because you took an area for a temporary period of time and only lost 50,000 men and killed 1,000 of the enemy that is a win. To be honest that is scary.

Always remember "LIFE IS CHEAP" in China and for years, you could only have ONE CHILD and you were better citizens if it was a MALE; China set a world record for abortions. They have NO REGARD for life.