Pure Class - G.W. Bush

Help Support Ruger Forum:

RugerHound

Hunter
I don't care what anyone thinks of President G.W. Bush, but that man is one class act. What other former president do you know of who gets a jury summons and actually shows up for it!

God bless you President Bush.

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/08/385606-george-w-bush-heads-jury-duty-proves-even-president-doesnt-make-immune/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Owned&utm_term=conservativedaily&utm_campaign=Politics

Fox Mike

Hawkeye
True class! I would almost bet he would somehow be exempt but he showed up as required.

tinman

Buckeye
I got to meet him a couple of times back when he was Governor. Pretty much always a smile on his face. A really nice guy and it don't surprise me one bit that he showed up.

contender

Ruger Guru
A friend was Secret Service for a while. He met George & said he was one heck of a guy. Makes me proud I voted for him.

CLAYPOOL

Single-Sixer
I would bet that our current leader retires he won't stand with his wife at the airport and greet returning troops..

Bear Paw Jack

Hawkeye
Not a doubt in my mind he was a class act. He still regularly goes to hospitals to see the troops, meets them at the airports. He may not have been the best president, but I think he was honest, did the best job he knew, and had America at heart always. Compared to what we have now, to me it's almost fighting words to have someone bad mouth him.

6gun

Hunter
I'm really surprised he would get called for jury duty and it is classy he showed up, I miss him he was a great President.

I'm guessing the secret service is to much distraction for a court room and the judge will get a good kick out of having him show up but dismiss him from the jury.

Jimbo357mag

Hawkeye
Still the buffoon. "Guess I'll walk down to the Courthouse and see if they want me for jury duty".

I can't forgive him for all those Americans killed and injured in Iraq and Afghanistan. Many are still suffering. :(

graygun

Hunter
Wait...black folks posing with a former republican POTUS ? :shock: :lol:

loaded round

Hunter
Those POS would if they thought the troops were bringing back weed!

CLAYPOOL said:
I would bet that our current leader retires he won't stand with his wife at the airport and greet returning troops..

Cooperhawk

Buckeye
Jimbo357mag said:
Still the buffoon. "Guess I'll walk down to the Courthouse and see if they want me for jury duty".

I can't forgive him for all those Americans killed and injured in Iraq and Afghanistan. Many are still suffering. :(

Jim, I usually ignore you but this kinda sisses me off. First off the entire congress voted to go into Iraq so he's hardly the only one to blame. Blame it also on the Demwit game that was played about weapons of mass destruction, then try to remember which party was in charge when WWII, Korea, and VN came along.

Guess you have never served on a Jury. You don't go down and volunteer, you are summoned! Why don't you walk on down and volunteer and see how you do.

Fox Mike

Hawkeye
Jimbo357mag said:

Strange that all the Democrats that also voted to eliminate the Weapons Of Mass Destruction suddenly are not at fault and it is ONLY GW that they try to hang the blame on. They sent the troops as well; why not blame them?

stevemb

Hunter
You get summoned to jury duty...you don't walk down and check some list. Have a number of my family that have met a number of his family and him. Jimbo just got on my poopy lib list for good.

Jimbo357mag

Hawkeye
Cooperhawk said:
Jim, I usually ignore you but this kinda sisses me off. First off the entire congress voted to go into Iraq so he's hardly the only one to blame. Blame it also on the Demwit game that was played about weapons of mass destruction, then try to remember which party was in charge when WWII, Korea, and VN came along.

Guess you have never served on a Jury. You don't go down and volunteer, you are summoned! Why don't you walk on down and volunteer and see how you do.
I was for the invasion of Irag also, but not the occupation of the country. If Bush/Cheney didn't send the troops I'd like to know who did.

btw, Folks are usually called to appear for jury duty and yes they go to the courthouse. Who said anything about 'volunteer'?

Bear Paw Jack

Hawkeye
Steve, I'm amazed you don't have him on "foe" like most others. He contributes nothing. Same as any other troll.

Jimbo357mag

Hawkeye
Bear Paw Jack said:
Steve, I'm amazed you don't have him on "foe" like most others. He contributes nothing. Same as any other troll.
Yeah I must be a troll because among other things I blame Bush/Cheney for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. :(

stevemb

Hunter
Jimbo does post to many of the other sub-forums here, and with knowledge. That's why he hasn't been fee-fie-foed. A level of respect remains.

Bkat

Blackhawk
Jimbo357mag said:

And you would have criticized him just as harshly if he had had his summons excused. Why am I not surprised that you neither understand nor appreciate what a "class act" is. Look in the mirror for a true picture of a buffoon.

Where's your criticism of all the dems who voted for the Iraq invasion? Also check the mirror to see what a hypocrite looks like.

Bkat