Product directions for use

Help Support Ruger Forum:

freakindawgen

Single-Sixer
As a side note, I also bought some socks on Amazon and was nicely surprised to see they were made in Vermont. I had no idea you could still buy socks made in the USA.
Really nice and thick. Worked there briefly.

Read instructions on a can of shoe polish! Why? Is using shoe polish really that complicated?
I know how to use shoe polish, the box was nice and the directions were printed on the box.

I went back and looked at Amazon's page for this shoe polish and it states: "Imported From USA." I should have read that when I ordered it. I would not have ordered it if I saw that.

Really nice and thick. Worked there briefly.
Thanks! I'll try them!

Oh!!! Tactical socks!!!

edited to add; just ordered some. They sell them on Amazon as well. But I ordered the regular, non-tactical socks. (Next time. 😀)

Last edited:

wwb

Hunter
Another American company producing socks.... Wigwam Mills in Sheboygan, Wisconsin. My son works there - brings home boatloads of factory seconds at bargain prices.... if you didn't know what to look for, you'd never find the defect.

carbonfibrebob

Single-Sixer
That is a fact!

On one of my trips to China I was watching a "learn English" class on tv. Compared to the tv class your directions are perfect English. You couldn't get better comedy anywhere on Earth.

This one struck me as funny.

View attachment 45612

As did this one.

View attachment 45613

Many years ago the course where I worked inherited a Sanfu utility turf truck. A compete POS. Any guesses as to what we called it?

I'll admit to buying 'stuff' from ebay. It doesn't take much thought to figure out which 'stuff' comes from a China Charlie type with little knowledge of "ENGRISH". I shy away from these items as obviously, there's no effort made to even write an acceptable description. There are computer functions that translate but one shouldn't depend on the actual results of use. Just imagine the ENGRISH to Chinese translation of 'panties in a wad' :love: .

caryc

Hawkeye
I purchased a Honda 150 CA95 when I was a kid. In the owners manual, all the instructions were on how to do maintenance on your "car".

Latest posts