Prayers for member RoninPa; Update, pge 3.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

protoolman

Service-Sixer
Glad to hear you are on the mend. Did the doc prescribe two aspirin and a new long barrel wrangler to make you feel better?

Dito on all above and well see y'all in October. And I agree with your comment about Jackie.... that's the funny thing about wives, sometimes they keep us alive no matter how hard we try to do the opposite.

Well, not allowed to take any aspirin for the time being (it's a blood thinner) and can't take Advil (Ibuprofen) because it will interact with the medications I'm on, but Tylenol is ok for the pain. As for the long barrel Wrangler, Jackie and I WILL be going to the gun show in Huntsville, AL the end of January (28-29 Jan at the Van Braun Center). ROCS gets invited there to set up displays every year and I will be showing off some of my DA revolvers. I'll also be looking around to see what's out there thatmight pique my interest.

If you're near the Huntsville area at that time, come to the show, it isn't huge but it is a great show and all the Ruger folks who show up ALWAYS have a great time before, during and after the show. Y'all come on down and join us.

Again, a big THANK YOU to all that wished me well and said a prayer for me, it is greatly appreciated.

Snake45

Patriot, Mentor, Friend ~ RIP
Some good news for a change! Get well soon, Ron. ;)

Latest posts