Past Ruger Collectors Show, Boise, ID

Help Support Ruger Forum:

lovemydals

Buckeye
With COVID-19 putting a damper on Hank & Susan Green's 2021 Ruger Collectors Show in Nampa, ID earlier this month, I thought photos from past shows might take the sting out of the show being canceled.

Past Bosie, ID show displayers, lets post photos of our displays from previous shows.

Below are photos of my displays from the January 2016 show.

This is my modest Ruger 200th Year Liberty collection.

This is my Ruger Speed-Six display.

Looking forward to additional photos.

LMD

PS. I apologize for two of the photos large size. I wasn't able to figure out why & unable to reduce their size. Be sure to scroll to the right on the two large photos to see them in their entirety.

lovemydals said:
I apologize for two of the photos large size. I wasn't able to figure out why & unable to reduce their size. Be sure to scroll to the right on the two large photos to see them in their entirety.

For these nice photos I think we'll manage a little scrolling to view them. Thanks for posting them. :mrgreen:

lovemydals

Buckeye
Thanks hittman. Don't be jealous. I think all the displayers assemble their displays to be shared with the enjoyment of others in mind. At least I do.

lovemydals

Buckeye
Thanks Dave. You say it's not "very elaborate", but it's nice. I liked it then & I like it now.

Thanks Wayno for posting more photos.

I recently signed up & paid the Photobucket "hostage" fee, as I wanted to view my 1115 images in Photobucket (only allowed 250 images for free) & wasn't allowed to without paying. So, I'm back to posting photos. Yeah!

LMD

Latest posts