old pictures

Help Support Ruger Forum:

JOHNNY WACKO

Blackhawk
trying to get back some pictures from photo bucket and so I figured I would post them here and then put them back into my pictures if it works . you night have seen these before but fun to look back over the years and see some guns and my girl Lady who we lost in July at 15.still miss her.

http://s214.photobucket.com/user/jfla1443/media/Best%20gun%20ever%20WORTHLESS/Copy2ofwinchesterofalltimes001.jpg.htm

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc1/jfla1443/Best%20gun%20ever%20WORTHLESS/Copy3ofwinchesterofalltimes002.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

COWTOWNER

Single-Sixer
Man O Man, I thought I had a bad case of "gun'itis" but I am still curable. What a gaggle of guns. You have invested a lot of money and time. But what satisfaction you must have caressing them. A Texas saying goes "I am proud for you". And I am!

Thanks

Mike

JOHNNY WACKO

Blackhawk
I was still adding pictures , will I hurt this site posting that much on 1 post ?
it's a slow process getting photo bucket to work for me. I get 2 to 4 pictures and adds pop up and i'm stuck.then the new windows 10 I got has me having pictures everywhere but 1 folder. but I could delete some if it's to much. thought you guys and girls mite like 1 last look too. and thanks for the welcome backs , I have been here looking but pictures are hard on that p/b now .

caryc

Hawkeye
Those broom handles are to die for. I could have done without the pic of the over turned tractor though. Neither one of mine have a ROPS on them. Do you know how that happened?

JOHNNY WACKO

Blackhawk
i spun around the tree to fast and it rolled good thing i had my seat belt on .walked away without a scratck and in the skip loader too .i was lucky