New to me Ruger Blackhawk 41Mag

Help Support Ruger Forum:

caryc

Hawkeye
knuckles said:
BigJ71 said:
knuckles said:
The whole picture was bad, the lighting, the background, the angle,... but the the gun was a nice shooter, it had big fat nicely-grained wood grips... and last thing anyone needs to do is pick someone apart who wants to join in on the fun.

Maybe the guy can post a pic' of himself... that way some of you folks can give your complete opinion of the OP's crummy existence.

He did NOT ask for opinions... he simply posted a pic and said with pride here's my new Blackhawk 41mag.

Just because you think someone is ugly, do some of you actually feel the need to tell the person to there face?............ that's Twisted and SICK! :?

... and furthermore, I personally have had enough of GRIPS! being the catalyst and excuse for rude discussion.

Respectfully, Mr. Bud-e-knuckles 8)

Knuckles-

I guess I just see it different than you. I was not trying to be mean, just giving my opinion. I guess I could have kept it to myself but isn't this forum about discussing and exchanging ideas?? I'm sure I have some guns that I've set up in a way that not everyone would care for but I certainly wouldn't get upset if someone here posted that he/she didn't like what I did.

Again, I guess I just see it different than you, no problem and no need to get worked up...it's all good.

BigJ71... It was only about you sticking up for CaryC.

I've never understood how or WHY! a "fine grip maker" like cLc would start crap with his own potential customers... I don't know maybe you have more money than than manors and brains... but it never ceases to amaze me what comes out of your pie-hole CaryC.

Right out of the blue you give one of those typical "that's it I am out of here for good "farewell' cruel wold" speeches, as we all sit in bewilderment as to what in the world you're talking about.
A bunch of us members tell you "it's OK buddy/Pal please stay don't go away mad."

Then you start pulling the same old crap that gets you mad and makes you pack up your name and with fanfare head for the forum door again.

I'm not speaking out of anger... and I've given you the benefit of a doubt, but I'm glad I never gave you my business CaryC... you haven't earned it yet!

Quit insulting and running off the newcomers over stupid grips!... PLEASE!!

Bud (knuckles) 8)

All of that because I think a pair of grips are ugly? Seems to me you're the one who's over reacting.

And if you read my post again, I actually tried to encourage him to stick around.

Get a grip man, you're way too upset over something so dumb.

Wow, how did this thread turn into this? But you know what? I can't wait to order a set of grips from CaryC.

I've been a member since I bought a GP100 in 2007. Over the years, CaryC has given out some good comments on grips and other aspects of Rugers. I think I also remember he posted at least a couple pictures on how to make grips and the process he goes through.

Knuckles

Buckeye
smbob said:
My new to me 4 5/8" 41Mag Blackhawk with a Hogue pau ferro finger groove grip.

Robert

002-5.jpg

Four posts... only four post and the best you could do Cary was insult the man... you just don't get it!

Bud (knuckles)

caryc

Hawkeye
knuckles said:
Four posts... only four post and the best you could do Cary was insult the man... you just don't get it!

Bud (knuckles)

You don't need to shove the gun in my face again, I know what it looks like and I still don't like the grips.

I also stated in my first post that if the gun suited him, that's all that counts. I did not tell him he needed to get rid of the grips. It is his gun after all. Nothing "twisted" or "sick" about what I said.

What if I told him I didn't like the front site? Would you be having a coronary over that? Get over it already. Maybe lay off what ever is spurring you on.

This is to the original poster.....Sir, it was not my intention to insult you. I stated that I do not like the grips and do not consider that as a personal insult to you. People in the past have posted pictures of their guns with Pachmyr or Hogue oversized rubber grips and plenty of things a lot worse than what I said to you were posted. I do hope you will stick around the forum as I stated before.

caryc

Hawkeye
knuckles said:
OK............... I'm cool with that!

8)

You're cool with what? I said basically the same thing to the OP in my third post in this thread before you had your tantrum about me being twisted and sick.

Did your meds finally kick in?

Knuckles

Buckeye
I was cool with leaving the thread alone as it stood... you want shovel more crap lets get it on smart ass!

rugerfan100

Single-Sixer
smbob is right! Some of you people here are some real twits! Didn't your mama ever tell you that if you don't have something nice to say, just keep your damn comments to yourself! smbob was brave enough to share his love and you people start acting like boners!!!! lame, real lame!

PS - this is BAD business for some of you folks here! Real shame...

- smbob you be sure to spread the word around the internet world (and it is an awfully big world) about how cheezy ugly CLC Grips are and that the owner of the company is extremely rude and ignorant (it's just your opinion right). I'll be sure to do the same for you brother. If it is a real company!

caryc

Hawkeye
knuckles said:
I was cool with leaving the thread alone as it stood... you want shovel more crap lets get it on smart ass!

I was willing to leave it alone until you came up with the "twisted and sick" crap. You did that, not me. Don't you think that is a little over reacting?

Rugerfan100,

Yes, let it be known that I do not like those big over sized grips. Perhaps that's why I don't make them myself.

This is an internet forum where opinions are expressed. But you should also spread it around that according to you and Mr. knuckles only complimentary opinions are allowed on the Ruger Forum.

I have told the OP multiple times that I meant no personal insult to him at all. That doesn't seem to be good enough for you two clowns. You just want to keep this thing going. So far, it looks like the OP has no interest in doing that. Maybe he has better things to do with his time.

Rugerfan100, tell me this. What did I do to you personally that you would want to try to ruin my business? This is an internet forum. Don't you get it?

People have opinions and they are often times openly expressed. I guess I should inform everyone right now that I'll be going out of business since you are going to make business impossible for me. By the way, I guess you have first hand knowledge of how "cheesy and ugly" CLC grips are since you certainly would not be spreading any lies with your high moral values.

I do apologize to the OP that this thing has dragged out as long as it has but the "twisted and sick" comment just pushed me over the edge.

By the way, believe it or not, 99% of my customers don't do internet forums.

You two clowns go ahead and have the last word as I have no doubt you will. I am not going to keep this thing going. Enough is enough.

Yawn

Blackhawk
caryc said:
It's a beautiful gun but those grips look like they're trying to devour it.

I thought your comment was abit harsh on its own... But then I saw it was like the guys first post, that made it such a lame comment so early on in the thread. Then when other people defended him, you got mean and defensive, I really began to think less of you. And then I find out that you make and sell grips! Here is one more potential customer you just lost.

But, from what I am reading, indiviual customers dont matter to you. Careful though, the masses you sell to are made up of many indivuals.

Latest posts