new Ruger Single-Six .32 H&R stainless - adjustable sights

Help Support Ruger Forum:

toroflow

Single-Sixer
Has anyone heard how many of these stainless Single Sixes .32 adjustable sighted models will be made? Is it a limited run? Thinking I should "jump" and get one before they're gone. Not that I need one...but you guys know how it goes! :D

Hondo44

Hawkeye
The only number I've seen is 99, at least so far.

But I also heard that an original Vaquero large frame will be offered in 44 mag again, also in a very limited supply if that appeals to you and you want to save your 'mad money' for it. Lipsey already made the announcement but then pulled it back saying they were delayed a bit, but will come out. No numbers mentioned.

toroflow

Single-Sixer
Well, I "pulled the trigger" this evening for one on Gunbroker. Couldn't pass it up at $499. Others on GB were going from $550-650.

chet15

Hawkeye
Hondo44 said:
But I also heard that an original Vaquero large frame will be offered in 44 mag again, also in a very limited supply if that appeals to you and you want to save your 'mad money' for it. Lipsey already made the announcement but then pulled it back saying they were delayed a bit, but will come out. No numbers mentioned.

The large frame .44 Vaqueros (birdshead) have been out for at least a week, maybe two.
Chet15