New Crocs for Sixshot

Help Support Ruger Forum:

callshot

Blackhawk
In my wanderings through life, I found today a new kind of croc that might be the answer to all of Dick's foot problems.

I hope he doesn't sit to close to the fire and burn them up since he's such a hot foot!
Steve

snappy

Single-Sixer
Bet you could rock up onto the toes of those things and click your heels together just right to make 'em sound like antlers. :p

Jeff Hoover

Blackhawk
I'd watch it Steve.... :shock: You just might find one of those wooden walkers where the huckleberries drop....and with that aerodynamic shape, it looks as though insertion could be quite easy :( :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I take it Winter is upon you guys in the NW and the walls are starting to close and cabin fever has shown its ugly head. Can't wait to see where your wanderings take you this Winter.

Although those Dutch clogs would be appropriate for Dick to wear while doing some Dutch Oven cooking.

callshot

Blackhawk
I am not sure that Dick knows which way he is going and usually he can't get there from where he is at anyway. Here are some of my shoes that I will let him wear so he can get anywhere. I have been wearing them since just after World War 2 so they are broken in already. They are from Japan.

They are about the closest thing to crocs that I have ever worn. They will probably make him sound like a horse clickity clacking down the street so everyone will get out of his way. If the snow gets too deep he can add some more wood to the bottoms.

Jeff Hoover

Blackhawk
I see the right one is built up for you Steve, on account of that left leg being longer. I'm sure it makes for a smooth stroll thru town. I didn't know you could wear flip-flops with your feet being webbed..... :shock: :lol: :) :) :) I'm sure before too long, everyone in Soda will be wearing them, you being the fashion trend setter that you are. I guess the black and red plaid/ peg leg look has died down some.....time to turn some heads :lol: :lol: :lol:

toysoldier

Hunter
In France, wooden shoes are called sabots. Early sub-caliber cannon ammunition was loaded in wooden sleeves, which picked up the name sabot. And when workers, upset about the negative impact of early mechanization on their lives, dropped a shoe in the works, we got the term saboteur.

I love language trivia.