Need help naming holster

Help Support Ruger Forum:

jpb in me

Single-Sixer
Here at Caliber Leather we have only made one type of holster for concealed carry. I made a pancake holster for my own 4.2" SP101 which I'm now thinking of adding to the lineup. I am looking for suggestions in naming it. Want it to be a "woodsy Maine theme".
Lets hear some suggestions!
www.caliberleather.com

image_zps83a54acc.jpg

stevemb

Hunter
Another weird thought, mostly the kind I get... Be neat to see a fur left on, holster. Like the "woolies", chaps with hair left on. Maybe a better idea for an open carry holster though. but you heard it here first, from stevemb

stevemb

Hunter
Ya, I know, it'll really be a matter of adding a piece of hide with hair on, to the outside. Still.... stevemb

stevemb

Hunter
steveodtw... see the S.E. Mi. location. Do you steelhead ? Be a shame if ya didn't, living there. I live on the Grand River in NE Oh., will likely be fishing Elk or Walnut, in Erie Sunday. stevemb

stevemb-Haven't fished much for Steelies. Just not much river experience. I used to fish for King Salmon on Lake Huron till my buddy sold his salmon boat. I have another friend who guides up in the Traverse City area. Betsie R., etc. Good luck Sunday!

jpb in me

Single-Sixer
Thanks for the compliment Mike, but I gotta say no to "whoopie pie". Lol. Steve has a possibility with "Mackintosh". Thought of the "Allagash" but not sure how many outside of Maine have heard of it.

kd4rgwml

Single-Sixer
jpb in me said:
Thanks for the compliment Mike, but I gotta say no to "whoopie pie". Lol. Steve has a possibility with "Mackintosh". Thought of the "Allagash" but not sure how many outside of Maine have heard of it.

I like "Allagash" makes it stand out, wasn't serious about whoopie pie.
If you make one that fits an LCR please pm me.