Lung and Diarrhea problem

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Colonialgirl

Hawkeye
Sick Again
It started Friday 2/16 when I passed "gas that turned out to be load of juicy smelly brown stuff. My lungs were also wheezie and I was barely hacking up thick yellowish stuff, could hardly breath. It kept hanging on and I took cough meds, etc etc but couldn't stomach eating (weight 198----> 187) Spent time sleeping, drinking liquids, etc. Talked to a Doc, " oh yeah something like that is going around"
Finally went down to the VA ER , they took a nose swab and I lad around in a bed for about 2 hrs and had to finally "buzz the call button "; Doc showed up and said no virus, gave a prescription for a diarrhea pills and I went home. Today after 12 days I can finally eat and breathe without wheeze, still some junk now and then when I cough, but feeling much better . STILL DONT KNOW what I had.

Hey, Turned 83 Feb 27 WHOOPIE !!!

Pamela

Ride1949

Hunter
Happy birthday Pamela. Not quite how you want to celebrate it though. I hope you continue to get better. Hang in there.

Sick Again
It started Friday 2/16 when I passed "gas that turned out to be load of juicy smelly brown stuff. My lungs were also wheezie and I was barely hacking up thick yellowish stuff, could hardly breath. It kept hanging on and I took cough meds, etc etc but couldn't stomach eating (weight 198----> 187) Spent time sleeping, drinking liquids, etc. Talked to a Doc, " oh yeah something like that is going around"
Finally went down to the VA ER , they took a nose swab and I lad around in a bed for about 2 hrs and had to finally "buzz the call button "; Doc showed up and said no virus, gave a prescription for a diarrhea pills and I went home. Today after 12 days I can finally eat and breathe without wheeze, still some junk now and then when I cough, but feeling much better . STILL DONT KNOW what I had.

Hey, Turned 83 Feb 27 WHOOPIE !!!

Pamela
Sounds like two different issues. Look up "Norovirus" , which is all over the place. It would explain digestive problems.

The lung problem could have been completely separate. Anything from a separate infection to wild fire pollutants if you are in their path.

Last edited:

Latest posts