Looks like Ruger killed off the 9mm "Super GP100".

Help Support Ruger Forum:

contender

Ruger Guru
Welcome to the Forum CarNDrvr!

Mine's not for sale & won't be until I'm gone. Sorry!

There are still folks wanting a .9mm Super GP-100 for sure. When I'm shooting mine at a match,, almost always I get questions. Often followed by; "Gee, I'd like one of those."

It'll be at the Gathering in a few weeks, and anybody who wants to try it,,,,,,,, can!

CarNDrvr,, if you don't know what the Gathering is,, check the "Sticky" in the Lounge,, top of the page. Hitch a ride with Kevin from Dallas & visit if you wish!

Air-cooled

Single-Sixer
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

To some,, it's non-traditional, and therefore, ugly.

But of the folks who call it ugly,, how many of you have actually seen one in person? Handled one? Shot one?
Kinda like a woman. Turn off the lights and they all look the same. The gun is ugly, period.

Neezer

Bearcat
Well, we may see the super gp100 9mm again after all. It seems that when I look on GunBroker lately, there r a handful of brand new 357 super gp100s for sale. This doesn't mean that they will print the 9mm version...........but they might

CarNDrvr

Bearcat
Unfortunately the 9mm isn't listed in their catalog anymore. Only the .357. I think whatever 9mm are out there are the only ones that ever will be. I'd still like to buy one if anyone could be convinced to sell.