Well, looks like I'm in club Fed.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

lolbell

Single-Sixer
Excuse my ignorance, what is the PINTO you all are referring to?

Picture would be helpful along what model number information.

Thanks in advance!
I understand that the two tone, (catalog no. KBN-3275A), was actually an error. There were supposedly 68 non stainless cylinders produced by mistake, and rather than scrap them they built them, gave them their own model no, (00356), and made them available to employees. Mine is as pictured above, blue cylinder, ejector, and ejector housing. Fired case is also dated 3/13. My source didn't know if all 68 were actually produced or not.

lolbell

Single-Sixer
A few of my 32's. The stainless are 327s the blued are 32HR. I've added a few since the picture.
IMG_0227.jpeg
IMG_0227.jpeg

There's a guy out of Idaho whose company is Lost River Ammunition. He's a manufacturer and worked with Lipsey's on their distributor model J frames 642 and 442 in 32 H&R.
He sells a load of handgun ammo mostly on the Campfire but also on the internet. Excellent ammo, I've bought quite a bit of it. He also ships to most states. PM me if you have questions. I get nothing for it just a pleased customer.

settup6

Bearcat
I like being in the 327 Fed club. I started with a 4" SP101, then the Henry carbine, then a LCRX. I found some 32 H&R brass when I was having a hard time finding 327 ammo, so I added a 5" 32 H&R single six and a 3" SP101 in 32 H&R. 32 caliber is addictive!

I think I may have injured my wrist this morning. :(

Got an e-mail from Davidsons, that the 4.2" .327 SP101's were in stock. Funny how fast you can draw a credit card! :)

Now if there was just a way to sign up for alerts, and order from Lipseys, I'd really go broke. I'm really surprised they don't have a gallery of guns type feature.

Latest posts