looking to trade a redhawk 357 mag

Help Support Ruger Forum:

winchester348

Single-Sixer
As all have stated. Keep the Redhawk. I traded a very nice 8 3/8 nickel Model 27 Smith in the presentation case for my Redhawk .357 in the box. Dollar for dollar I probably came out behind at the time but I feel I made a great trade. I can find all the Smith 27s I want but .357 Redhawks are pretty limited in the amount made.

Zazing

Bearcat
You are all right. I love my Redhawk. Its not goind anywhere but to the kids when i die. Thank you all for your input, minor case of short term lunacy.

Zazing said:
You are all right. I love my Redhawk. Its not goind anywhere but to the kids when i die. Thank you all for your input, minor case of short term lunacy.
Whew the intervention worked. I am glad you have seen the light!
gramps who testified 8)

contender

Ruger Guru
"Ahh Grasshopper, you have listened to your elders & chosen wisely!"
:D

Seriously, I have kinda watched this post to see what happened. Good to know you have chosen to keep the Redhawk, & pass on the other thing. You will NOT be sorry.
I was with a buddy when we purchased a pair of Redhawk 44's one day. And, he beat me to the punch buying the only 357 Redhawk they had. All at the same time. This was way back when they had just came out. Well, we made a pact that if he ever decided to sell the 357, I would get first crack at it. I just got it last year. FINALLY! We are talking over 20 years here.