Lipsey's stainless 44 special Bisley...

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Jim Puke

Hunter
I just Bisleyized my Lipsey's 44 special. Been thinking of doing it for a while, just haven't gotten around to it. I have had the gripframe for a while, so I put my son on it while ago. It turned out pretty good...frame is not a perfect fit, but it ain't about how it looks as much as how it shoots. Now, just got to get a set of grips.

DSCN8162_zps4r9wtyfn.jpg

reloader

Single-Sixer
It looks good with those grips. I like the Ruger rosewood grips also, nothing wrong with having a few sets of grips for the same gun.

Jim Puke

Hunter
reloader said:
It looks good with those grips. I like the Ruger rosewood grips also, nothing wrong with having a few sets of grips for the same gun.
Yeah, I like those grips fine...they just belong to another gun. I will have to look around and see what I can turn up. I have a black and brown holster( same holster...just different colors) so I can match about any color grips to a holster.

Bear Paw Jack

Hawkeye
That came out nice. Mine is a standard S/A. Wouldn't mind doing a bisley version. My Bisley version is a blue, but I like the stainless.

dougader

Hunter
I wish that had been offered. Blue is pretty, and I got one, but stainless is nice too, and I worry less about rust and webbed feet in rainy Oregon. 8)

Enigma

Buckeye
Speaking of Bisley grips, who makes aftermarket Bisley grips THAT FIT? The factory grips sure don't - at least not on my two Bisleys.

GunHawk

Single-Sixer
Is your Lipsey's stainless 44 special Bisley a flat top frame. I have a Lipsey's .45 flat top convertible and would like to Bisleyize it. Could you please pass on info on where to get the grip frame, hammer and trigger. Thanks Brad

Latest posts