Lets see pics of your reloading bench/room/area

Help Support Ruger Forum:

PECKER

Single-Sixer
401391937_photobucket_36091_.jpg

401391937_photobucket_36089_.jpg

401391937_photobucket_36088_.jpg

had to pick up a little so you could see the bench 8)

Three50seven

Buckeye
The Man Cave.....

MEC Sizemaster in 12ga, MEC 600 Jr. in 20ga, (also a 600 jr. in .410 that's put away) And a Lee single stage are what I'm currently using-
2011-08-04144134.jpg

And the work bench-
2011-08-04144152.jpg

tookalisten

Blackhawk
Here's mine - yes, even my wife will tell you that I am a bit on the anal side. Just getting started though, check back in a year and see how much it has grown.

reload.jpg

Sal1950

Blackhawk
Just a quick shot of my old bench before I load the rest of my stuff up. Been loading at this bench on my old Dillon 450B since the early 80's but just about to leave the Peoples Republic of Illinois and good riddance to it.
Hope to be up and running at the new house in FL in the next couple months.
Sal

Loophole

Bearcat
Driftwood Johnson said:
Howdy

Here's what my little corner of reloading heaven looks like. Those are Hornady L&L AP presses at the center of each bench. I keep one set up for large pistol primers and the other set up for small pistol primers. The one on the left has a Lyman Black Powder measure on it most of the time, but I change it out for the Hornady Smokeless measure when needed. This photo is a few years old. The RCBS lube - sizer has been replaced by a better one from Star. And there is a great big progressive MEC shotgun press on the far right now. My old Lyman Spartan single stage press only comes out now when I am loading 303 British or 45-70 with Black Powder. Most of the time it lives underneath the bench.

The only things actually bolted down to the benches are the Hornady progressive presses. Everything else is movable and clamps in place when needed.

And if you think it is always this neat, I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.

Hey, DW,,,,I recognized that bench before I even saw your signature!

Nice to collide on a different forum.

Loophole

steelhawk

Bearcat
I reloaded for years with a portable bench made from two pieces of 3/4 plywood 3 feet long, glued together and resting on 2x2 feet.

Then I moved to the garage, but it was cold in winter. When the last kid moved out, I took over a room and built this:

reloadbench1.jpg

Tx gun runner

Single-Sixer
I have a couple big reloading benches in my shop , but I use this portable setup 95% of the time in my living room . The leg design and press position makes it rock solid as a big bench .

f73be3e2.jpg

73842863.jpg

af40257d.jpg

b8ff6876.jpg

23cff654.jpg

Tellico

Buckeye
This is my meager outfit. I am only loading for three cal. 38/357-45ACP-45 Colt at this time but have been loading since the early 60's and have loaded for most of them from 25-20 to 460 Weatherby and .38 to 45-70 HG. This is as clean as it gets.( I threw stuff in the closet on L. where I keep a lot of the supplies)
bench001.jpg

bench002.jpg

Sal1950 said:
M'BOGO said:
Jim wins for the coolest reloading room.

Even money says he's either divorced or single to have a KOOL man cave like that. :D
Sal

Sorry Guys,
Been married to the first wifie since 1963 that = 48 years.
The Man Cave is OFF LIMITS for her. If it needs dusting my job. if floor needs wax my job. So my room don't tell me what I need to do. That's the Manly thing :wink:
Yea right if you believe this I have a bridge to sell :oops: :oops:

Sal1950

Blackhawk
Wyandot Jim said:
Sal1950 said:
M'BOGO said:
Jim wins for the coolest reloading room.

Even money says he's either divorced or single to have a KOOL man cave like that. :D
Sal

Sorry Guys,
Been married to the first wifie since 1963 that = 48 years.
The Man Cave is OFF LIMITS for her. If it needs dusting my job. if floor needs wax my job. So my room don't tell me what I need to do. That's the Manly thing :wink:
Yea right if you believe this I have a bridge to sell :oops: :oops:

Only thing I was disappointed in was the TV. Any self-respecting man-cave needs a flat screen of at least 55". Maybe you can talk her into getting you one for Christmas, we're only about 85 days till the Daytona 500 and Nascar season starting. :D
Sal

Roper

Bearcat
I built this desk/bench set up a year or so ago. It serves dual purpose for reloading and fly tying. I didn't want to drill holes in the bench top so I devised a way to clamp my reloaders to the top. It works for my Dillon, MEC, or the LEE breech lock loader. All are mounted on bases and get clamped to the top.

P1010336.jpg

P1010335.jpg

550mountingdetail-1.jpg

montanaboy

Bearcat
Rick Courtright said:
Hi,
When it's time to load, the appropriate tools and components are retrieved from their various resting areas here and there. Only enough components for the particular load I'm working on are actually on the bench once the work starts so as to minimize the "oops" factor.
Rick C

SMART!

:)

Latest posts