Lets see pics of your reloading bench/room/area

Help Support Ruger Forum:

mattsbox99

Hunter
Here is my little setup. My shotmaker and lead casting stuff is out in the garage. I just built some new shelves and I'm in the process of building a whole new bench. I've got a Dillon SDB, Mec Sizemaster, Mec 650, RCBS Partner, and RCBS Turret mounted on this one.

Reloading002.jpg

gunzo

Hunter
A poor pic and a messy bench. Have just about outgrown it after 19 years. 8'x8' concrete room in the corner of the basement so no room for expansion. But, pretty secure. Have my vault in there & a steel door on the room. As allways, wish I had built it bigger.
IMG_0255.jpg

A

Anonymous

Here's mine:

I don't have one, all rimfire these days............ :mrgreen:

Rick Courtright

Hawkeye
208packinheat said:
New powder that "torpedo"? Fast or slow burn?? :wink: :wink:

Hi,

CD will have to confirm, but I think it's toward the "slow" end of the chart. The "Medaglia D'Oro" on the back shelf should be closer to the "fast" end... :D

Rick C

M'BOGO

Buckeye
CDFingers said:
You gotta watch out if you go to the brewery. That's where they spring untold and mysterious concoctions on you: "Hey, wanna try something new?" So you do, and it's tasty, so a pitcher with friends is in order...and you wake up in Spokane. Don't ask how I know this...

Torpedo is a very relaxing addition to a reloading session during a ball game.

CDFingers

One of the local "supply shops" had basically a Russian Stout, but wait, aged in a used whiskey barrel. The layers of flavor in that slow burn :shock: . That has to be the well beer in Heaven.

A

Anonymous

Here's my modest setup. Quickly stowed, and purposefully small due to space restraints.
I do get funny looks at the range when I drag out my old Lee Classic Loaders, autoprime, small digital scale, and mallet etc. to bang out a workup for a new load. :oops:

So far I reload .270WIN, .308WIN, 7.62x54R and 9MM.

reloadgear1.jpg

reloadgear2.jpg

APEXDUCK

Single-Sixer
Chief_10Beers,

I notices your LED light in your last photo. Great idea! I now have one as well in place on my reloader.

APEXDUCK

Chief_10Beers

Blackhawk
APEXDUCK said:
Chief_10Beers,

I notices your LED light in your last photo. Great idea! I now have one as well in place on my reloader.

APEXDUCK

I bought it at Lowe's 20 Bucks, it's the Green Lee Brand and has the 16" Extension, takes 2 AA Batteries.........................................

LightPipe_b.jpg

Rick Courtright

Hawkeye
CDFingers said:
Chief, I don't know whether a man can stand such cleanliness for very long.

Hi,

There's a new kitten in the house. His day consists of about four things: eat, sleep, rotate sand from the box to the floor, and "organize" stuff. All kinds of stuff! (That list is NOT in order of importance. ;))

"Organizing" those two big batches of bullets on Chief's bench would be like dying and going to heaven!

Rick C

APEXDUCK

Single-Sixer
I had bought my light is from Harbor Freight some time back. It has a red body but looks like it fell out of the exact same box from China as yours. Works great, now I can see powder in the case.

Thanks for the great idea Chief_10Beers !

APEXDUCK

Latest posts