LCRx 3inch CCW Holster

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Nmal524

Bearcat
So I picked up my first revolver which happens to be a ruger 3 inch LCRx +p. It originally was going to be a range gun, HD gun and a hiking carry gun that I was probably going to conceal/carry under a hiking vest. But after firing it I kind of want it to move it to potentially move to my EDC. It would be preferably an IWB for when it would be carried. I prefer a holster that has a clip too. I really don't want to have one if I can avoid that...but I haven't found anything yet in multiple stores...suggestions?

Buck Smith

Bearcat
Nmal524 said:
So I picked up my first revolver which happens to be a ruger 3 inch LCRx +p. It originally was going to be a range gun, HD gun and a hiking carry gun that I was probably going to conceal/carry under a hiking vest. But after firing it I kind of want it to move it to potentially move to my EDC. It would be preferably an IWB for when it would be carried. I prefer a holster that has a clip too. I really don't want to have one if I can avoid that...but I haven't found anything yet in multiple stores...suggestions?
I was just looking for a Holster for the 3 inch LCRX and found that Midway stocks the DeSantis Speed Scabbard for it. Should conceal pretty well.