I wish Ruger woild make....

Help Support Ruger Forum:

frogger

Bearcat
1. a 4" .454 Casull Super Redhawk. I love the Alaskan, but it is a bit TOO short.

2. bring back the half lug 4" GP100's.

3. bring back the Redhawk in .41 Magnum w/ a 5.5" barrel.

A

Anonymous

The SP-101 in .22LR (they used to, I know). Or better yet, a Bearcat size DA/SA revolver with traditional panel grips. A Ruger version of S&W's kit guns.

RVM45

Bearcat
Bring back .357 Redhawks.

A GP-100 Sized Redhawk would be ultra-fine too.

Never have liked the GP-100 from the first time that I saw one. It looks Boxy; and the DA Trigger-Pull is Clunky.

Like to see the Security Sixes come back.....

But I've heard that they can't be manufactured with a reasonable Profit.

.....RVM45 8) :shock: 8)

flatgate

Hawkeye
americal said:
A exact copy of the early single shot break down 22 cal. pistols that Bill Ruger had in his desk

46720528.jpg

flatgate

americal

Hunter
THANK-YOU FLATGATE :D :D A pair of Icons in my most humble opinion 8) SO conservative in form & function priceless--but you guys may not see what I see :lol: but they get to me BIG TIME.

A

Anonymous

flatgate said:
americal said:
A exact copy of the early single shot break down 22 cal. pistols that Bill Ruger had in his desk

46720528.jpg

flatgate

Since I know you've got Wilson's Ruger book, and you can post photos, how about one of the Ruger "Baby Nambu" prototype on page 48? That was a neat little .22 pistol I think Ruger could have sold.

CraigC

Hawkeye
I'd love one of those break-open .22 pistols!

I'd also like to see the new steel XR3 make its way onto the Single Six as well as the reverse indexing pawl. Also a return of the dovetail rear sight configuration. Let's see new Single Sixes in all barrel lengths, in blued and stainless, in .327Fed, in both XR3 and Bisley configurations.

The new .44Spl flat-tops in 7½" lengths.

Let's see some new mid-frame flat-tops in .41Spl, .38-40 and .45Colt as well.

Five-shot Bisleys in .480Ruger as well. Maybe Ruger can legitimize the .500S&W 1.4" while they're at it.

chet15

Hawkeye
How about revamping the entire New Model SA line with a 3-screw version that has the same solid "CLACK, CLACK, click, CLACK" of the Old Model action, and including the transfer bar of the New Model. I don't care what caliber they make them in....make it in all of them!
After all, Ruger has been shipping Old Models with New Model parts out of the factory since 1983!
Chet15

WESHOOT2

Hunter
A GP100 in 10mm/40 is utterly doable; a GP100 in anything bigger renders it a five-shot for safety.

I been nagging Ruger for a dozen years to give us a moonie 10mm GP.

FergusonTO35

Hunter
RVM, a GP-100 size .357 Redhawk would be rockin'. However, isn't the Redhawk basically an upsized Security Six, meaning that a smaller .357 Redhawk would basically be a new version of the SS? I sure would love to have one, but everyone says that Ruger is dead set against bringing back any of the Six series.