I wish Ruger woild make....

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gak

Buckeye
+1 to the .327 Single Six--no brainer if eve was one--in both fixed Vaquerito and adj sight. I think mentioned before, but "Single 9" 22LR/22WMR?...and wonder if existing guns could be retro'd with new cylinders (and then be retimed?).

Bucks Owin

Hunter
DanAKAL said:
Perhaps a better solution for my earlier statement is to build the Ruger Alaskan SRH with a 4" to 5" barrel. Maybe they could make a limited run of these in a caliber larger than 454 and test the market. I bet no one could keep them on the shelf.

I agree! Speaking personally, I can't understand those enamored with owning a "thunder & lightning caliber" for big bear protection and then watering down the ballistics in a snubby length barrel.....:roll: How much harder is it to "pack" a couple more inches of barrel (and sight radius) that will let the gun live up to it's chambering.....JMO

CraigC

Hawkeye
It would be great to see Ruger produce something like this Bowen creation, a Super Redhawk with the long nose cut off, with a standard Redhawk barrel installed. Build it in 4"-5" lengths, 6-shot .44Mag, .45Colt and 5-shot .454 and .480 versions.

Super%20Redhawk%2001.jpg

Rigby

Bearcat
CraigC said:
It would be great to see Ruger produce something like this Bowen creation, a Super Redhawk with the long nose cut off, with a standard Redhawk barrel installed. Build it in 4"-5" lengths, 6-shot .44Mag, .45Colt and 5-shot .454 and .480 versions.

Super%20Redhawk%2001.jpg

Ditto, that would be taking the best of both designs.

Latest posts