Hope it sells

Help Support Ruger Forum:

contender

Ruger Guru
I know the ROCS Bearcats like that were not engraved when we ordered them. So it was done "after the fact.!"
There were 100 of these special ROCS guns done and now,, a modified one has made the number of "original" ones down to 99 guns!

I know the ROCS Bearcats like that were not engraved when we ordered them. So it was done "after the fact.!"
There were 100 of these special ROCS guns done and now,, a modified one has made the number of "original" ones down to 99 guns!
I have 00061 and know it isn't engraved. Just wondering if Bobby T did it?

flattop44

Buckeye
This was not just done by someone after ROCS sold it. We (ROCS) had the Birdshead New Bearcats, ROCS-00001 & ROCS-00002, engraved by Baron Technology in CT. We auctioned them off in Tulsa at a display show, I believe in Nov 2017. This is one of those.
FT44/Bill

contender

Ruger Guru
Bill was kind enough to PM me & jog my feeble memory. He is correct,, and I had forgotten the part about the engraving. I did recall (vaguely) about ROCS holding back serial numbers 1 & 2 for an auction to raise money.

Thanks Bill!
(Now, please excuse me while I go remove my foot from my mouth,, or maybe my head from an odd place,, get my head outta my ***!" )
:D :D

Latest posts