Having a firearm handy while browsing the Forum?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

btrumanj

Single-Sixer
Does anyone else here keep a Ruger or other firearm handy while browsing the Forum? You know, just to fondle occasionally :)

Copy5ofCopyofPicture760.jpg

luvmyRugers

Single-Sixer
While I don't actually "fondle" it, there is a SP101 .357, right next to my keyboard as I type this. Stays there all the time... :D

Hugh

Buckeye
Yup, 2-1/4" .357 SP-101 in the bedroom nightstand, and a Springfield 1911A1 in the bedroom closet as we speak. Nope, not with me in the upstairs TV room. The rest are in the safe downstairs.

Snake45

Hawkeye
Snake45":ro1xi8se said:
I have a welded-up Smith 629 4" "DEWART" that's my "computer desk gun."
Just remembered I had a pic of the poor defanged beast loaded up. Oddly enough, it has a .41 MAG (model 657) cylinder. Here it is:

Welded01.jpg

patcannon

Single-Sixer
Will Farr":322x4krb said:
I keep some iron handy while I am doing EVERTHANG.
What that dang Johnny Reb said.:)

I don't know how many times I've drawn my SP101 and unloaded it to try some dry-fire drill or check out some technical detail discussed on a forum.

Beauetienne

Single-Sixer
I usually fondle, point, cock and just play with, a repro Colt 1860 Army while sitting in my living room and when using the 'puter.

My wife will be glad to hear that I'm not the only fondler out there.

BlkHawk73

Hunter
The guns, with one exception, are in the gun room and the Macbook rarely goes there. I'm more comfortable on the couch or laying in bed seeing what you folks are writing than I am sitting out there surrounded by the "SR" and eagle branded stuff. Overload of immersion ya know. :LOL:

lovemydals

Buckeye
Not a Ruger. But, a S&W 3913 on my right hip underneath my Hawaiian shirt each & every time I'm surfin' the web. Mostly on-line at work, during my breaks. I wouldn't have it any other way.

lmd

mraywi

Single-Sixer
Thanks men,I guess I am normal after all. I always figured I was only one with a couple Rugers or a 1911 by the computer!!!

pvtschultz

Blackhawk
Well, I don't keep a revolver by my desk. But, I do keep at least a half-dozen brand spankin' new sets of grips near-by at almost all times! I bet that there aren't many like me on the the RugerForum!

mini-DSC02195.jpg

JWhitmore44

Blackhawk
I usually have a Vaquero or my single six close by. I work from home on the computer and like to twirl and fondle them when on con-calls :) I just got to keep in mind that the folks on the other end can probably hear the cocking sound. I wonder how many recognize the sound when I forget :)

BearHawk 357

Single-Sixer
Does anyone else here keep a Ruger or other firearm handy while browsing the Forum? You know, just to fondle occasionally?

This question reminds me of something that I once read somewhere/sometime. This guy was talking about how he likes to sit with a single action revolver, in his lap, while watching old western movies.

I tried it one time and must say.....it made the movie-watching experience completely different (and in a good way). Anyway, I'm not meaning to hijack the thread or anything, here. I just wanted to add something similar (yet different) to the mix.

panik44

Bearcat
I keep a number of handguns available to play with, at the computer, in the kitchen, workshop, everywhere. Here are a few.

44s-59-Edit.jpg

Latest posts