Grip KARMA Drawing - A Time for Reflection

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Spencer

Single-Sixer
My condolences. Spending time with your family is a noble thing to do. The kids benefit far more than we can realize at the time.

Please throw my name in the hat also.

Motex66

Single-Sixer
Sorry to hear about your Dads passing. My Dad passed in 1993. Please throw my name in the hat. I would be honored to have a pair of the special grips on one of my guns.

John

eveled

Hawkeye
sorry for your loss. Please put my name into the hat. A beautiful set of grips with that much positive energy in them would be a treasure to whoever wins them. Thanks Ed

collectormzornes

Blackhawk
Sorry to hear about your loss. If you could be so kind to add my name I would be honored. Continue to spend time with your family as well as kids cherish it even if it does not seem like they do.

SoundDude

Bearcat
Please toss my name in the hat.

Any sacrifices made to spend time with your family now will reap many benefits in the years to come. In my experience, there's no such thing as "quality time" just "time" spent. I offer my prayers for you and your family at this time.

pjvrefugee

Single-Sixer
dad was my hero. miss him more than i am willing to admit. WWII vet (north africa and italy) graduate of notre dame class of 49 and a great fisherman. very good father and grandfather.
i know how you feel and wish i could tell you you'll get over it. that would be a lie. what i will tell you is at some point you will remember the laughter, the lessons taught, more than the pain of loss. dad didn't tell me how to live as much as he lived and let me watch and share.
the stories i can pass on to my children and grand children mean he will still live in our hearts.
GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

tjtoolbox

Bearcat
Sorry about your dad. I had one very similar to you only he was not a big drinker, we had some good times together, but we were not close as I would have liked to be. He died of Bone Cancer in 1998 and I don't know if I can ever let him know how much I loved him.I know that he is always with me because I am his son. God bless you and Peace be with you.
I would be honored to be part of your Karma.
Joe McMullen

Rainman

Blackhawk
Lost my Dad ( a WWII & Korean vet) three years ago and still miss him every day. He was truly my hero as well as one to my three kids.

Thanks for sharing.

Please enter me in the drawing.

Dan

Rainman

Blackhawk
Lost my Dad ( a WWII & Korean vet) three years ago and still miss him every day. He was truly my hero as well as one to my three kids.

Thanks for sharing.

Please enter me in the drawing.

Dan

SAJohn

Hunter
I lost my father when I was only three (not every soldier made it though WWII) so I envy all of you. I rarely toss my hat in the ring for a karma but will make an exception for such a special one.

John

Powderblast

Bearcat
Well, I've lost my dad but he's still with me. A different perspective.
He has Alzheimers. He lives with
me and my wife and gives me down the road every day. Curses me, says he wishes I was dead and on and on. He is very mean. It is not really him I know.
But it sure takes its toll after a few months. We were not especially close all our lives but he fed me and took care of me when I was a babe, now it's my turn.
Please include me for consideration. I work in wood and white oak makes good furniture, and grips.

Musky jerk

Bearcat
Put me in as I admire your work :lol:

Sorry about your loss. Drop me a line if you want to throw some lead

1334971603.jpg

Latest posts