Grip KARMA Drawing - A Time for Reflection

Help Support Ruger Forum:

pawncop

Blackhawk
Please accept my condolence on your father's death. A fine tribute. Please add me to the list and thank you for your kind offering.

gak

Buckeye
Carl, I'm sorry about your father. It's been awhile since mine, but sadly similar health circumstances, so I'm sorry to say I know somewhat from where you've been. I'd noticed a lot of your absence--making Cary work a double shift setting folks straight on grips 'n such!-- and was wondering how you're doing. Glad you're getting some family time. ....in the hat too, please!

Dirknar

Bearcat
Sorry for your loss, alcohol is a nasty drug. Please throw my name in the hat.

Shadow

Single-Sixer
Carl ..... extremely sorry to hear of your loss. Lost my Dad 10 years ago, and lost Mom at 98 just last January. I can feel your pain.

God Bless you and your family !

Shadow

1RugerFan_33

Single-Sixer
Very sorry to hear of your Dad's passing, my condolences...mine is facing his mortality, now, as we all must...it is hard, for every one; his & mine was/is a rough relationship as yours...I know the feelings...consider prayers sent for help in the healing process for you & yours, and him as well.

Please toss my name in the hat for this fine karma, and thankyou.

Aggie01

Blackhawk
Your father and mine were born less than month apart.
I can't imagine him gone.
May God keep you and yours.

Pitch my name into the drawing if it's not too late.

ozarkguy

Bearcat
Sorry to hear about your dad. I lost mine a number of years ago and miss him greatly. He was also in the wood mill business and was the dry kiln supervisor for a large walnut mill. For years he ran the kilns that dried walnut rifle blanks for M1's during WWII and then for all the major rifle and shotguns makers. Years ago he brought me home a fancy grained walnut stock and forearm that I still have but have not had it finished and placed on any gun yet. Someday I hope to.

Please throw my hat in the ring. Thanks!

Arctos

Bearcat
My condolences on your loss. What a great way to honor your father -- please throw my name in the hat. Thank you.

DeronW

Bearcat
Sorry to hear about your dad. Two months ago my dad slipped in a coma for three days. I did a lot of thinking during that 3 days. Luckily he did wake up so I have more time with him.

Throw my name in the hat too.

Carl, sorry to hear about your Dad. Loss of a parent is hard on us and from the little things we see every day, reminds us on how much they mattered to us. Please add my name. Thanks! Jeff

Arokcrwlr

Blackhawk
Carl, I'm sorry for your loss. My dad wasn't the perfect father either, but I still loved him and miss him. Please add me and thank you for the opportunity.

G2

Hunter
Please add my name.

Thank You, and all the best to you and your family.

sabre66

Bearcat
What a great way to celebrate your Father's memory. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of it. Please add my name to the hat.

bennettfam

Single-Sixer
Nice story.

Please drop my name in the hat. The plastic faux stags on my OM BH are ugly, while the grips you picture are quite pleasing to the eye.