Grip KARMA Drawing - A Time for Reflection

Help Support Ruger Forum:

GD1656

Single-Sixer
Sorry for your loss-mine is gone as well. Just remember the good times. I use some of his old sayings now around family. Please add me to the list Thanks

princeout

Blackhawk
Condolences from Oklahoma. Wonderful idea and thanks for the offer.
Please toss my name in the hat.
Tim

COR

Blackhawk
Please throw my name in...

I lost my dad at 59yrs young last year under similar circumstances...my son was born 6 months after we lost him

So sorry for your loss

Mr. S

Bearcat
I lost my dad in 1995. I really miss our phone calls and talks. Mom left us in 2010. I am sorry for your loss and I understand. Thank you for this great Karma.

All the best.

Rick

"throw my name in the hat"

cmacrph

Bearcat
pvtschultz,
It's good to see your name back on the forum. Since we joined at about the same time, I have enjoyed your posts and really appreciate the quality and appearance of your grips.
If there are any left for sale, I would like to purchase a set of your speScial white oak grips and will be proud to use them to honor the memory of your Dad.
No need to put my name in the hat, but good luck to all who enter.
Stay strong and enjoy your time with the family.

ruggedruger

Single-Sixer
Thanks for sharing the story. It makes me think of the issues my dad and I had (and maybe still have). Not quite like yours, but still, the kinds of events that shape a relationship down the road. I still have time, though.

Please add my name.

ra

Single-Sixer
Sorry for your loss, the loss of a parent leaves a big hole that will never be filled.
Throw my name in the hat, Thanks.

Roger

Bkat

Blackhawk
Great way to honor your father, Carl. I love your grips, so please throw my name in the hat and thanks for offering this karma.

Bkat

fieldgeneral

Bearcat
Carl-

My condolences-lost my dad in 1981 and still miss him a lot. The prettist grips I have were made by you for my anniversary blackhawk a few yrs ago. Thank you for this offer.

RonEgg

Blackhawk
Lost my Dad last April. Miss our talks, occasional phone call and any of his stories. Add my name please.

Latest posts