For Ruger memorabilia collectors "Ruger ammo" display item

Help Support Ruger Forum:

RPM Enterprises

Buckeye
Ruger teamed with Polycase and entered the ammunition industry. Well here is a couple very rare display items.

Currently .380, 9mm, .40 cal., .45 Auto are in production. I was just informed that .38 special has been finished and will be out for delivery soon but under the inceptor logo and not the Ruger logo, but will be in the ARX bullet.

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Tried contacting a few folks in order to attempt to get one but nothing. :( At least a response would've been nice.

RPM Enterprises

Buckeye
Terry, the display bullets? Those look to be glued. The bullet is made of the same material as the real bullets. The case is plastic. The real bullets are brass case with Ruger head stamp. Don't think many display bullets will be produced.

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
RPM Enterprises said:
Terry, the display bullets? Those look to be glued. The bullet is made of the same material as the real bullets. The case is plastic. The real bullets are brass case with Ruger head stamp. Don't think many display bullets will be produced.

Rick,
I was joshing you on the "crimp" :) but that was my question as to weather the bullets came out of the cases.

I agree those are going to be hard to come up with and, would look great on a calendar page if you do another,,hint,,hint :)

Terry