Fletcher 11/22 OpenTop...Anyone tried one of these for a custom 10/22 build yet?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

xtratoy

Buckeye
Not for those who want a scope mounted normally above the receiver. It would work for a red dot, long eye relief scope or maybe a reverse cantilever mount to orient a regular scope in a normal position. Or am i missing something?

contender

Ruger Guru
I'm always a bit suspicious of a company,, that doesn't even list an address of their home base location. I looked at their website & all,, and couldn't find out WHERE FletcherRW is located.

That said,, to answer the question of "why" may be in that some competition shooters who are building their own rifles wanted something different?

I'm always a bit suspicious of a company,, that doesn't even list an address of their home base location. I looked at their website & all,, and couldn't find out WHERE FletcherRW is located.

That said,, to answer the question of "why" may be in that some competition shooters who are building their own rifles wanted something different?
I can't imagine what advantage it would offer to any competition??? It reduces the rigidity of the receiver exponentially along with eliminating many sighting options. The Billet receiver with the rail and hole in the back for a cleaning rod would be my choice.

RC44Mag

Buckeye

I did a freeze frame on the receiver and it's stamped Carrollton, Tx but other then that nothing I could find either, which as you say is suspect.

pyth0n

Buckeye

found this after poking around their FB page.
2429 Dickerson Pkwy, Carrollton, Texas 75006.

Actnbill

Single-Sixer
I am thinking that a 1 piece receiver is stronger and potentially more accurate..... but what do I know

..... and that guy isn't giving them away either....

Enigma

Hunter

***FFL *** Products require a Federal Firearms License. We can ship to your local gun store, or any FFL holder. If we don't have a FFL for your order it will be put on hold until it is received. Please email [email protected] or mail a clear signed copy to: Attn: FFL Dept, 2429 Dickerson Pkwy, Carrollton, Texas 75006.

contender

Ruger Guru
Thanks for the info.

I don't do facebook, or whatever. And since I wasn't ordering etc,, I didn't try to look for any FFL info. My thoughts were more along the lines of how a company who wants to sell a product should be boldly letting people know about their business. Not putting a simple section of their location & possible phone numbers etc easily found can prevent folks from being potential customers.
A good company advertises themselves as well as their products in a manner people can easily find.

With the above info,, I'd say they are legit!

But I don't need their product.

Rat76

Single-Sixer
Looks like a business.

1692626992060.png
1692627218396.png

Enigma

Hunter
Thanks for the info.

I don't do facebook, or whatever. And since I wasn't ordering etc,, I didn't try to look for any FFL info. My thoughts were more along the lines of how a company who wants to sell a product should be boldly letting people know about their business. Not putting a simple section of their location & possible phone numbers etc easily found can prevent folks from being potential customers.
A good company advertises themselves as well as their products in a manner people can easily find.

With the above info,, I'd say they are legit!

But I don't need their product.

I agree that they should make their contact info a bit easier to locate. And, their 'Contact Us' page is just a fill-in-the-boxes thing, with no phone number or address.

contender

Ruger Guru
I agree that if Brownells carries it,, we can expect it to be legitimate.

And as Enigma has pointed out,, the "Contact us" page is lacking real info. That was my point.

There was another reason I wanted to see WHERE they were located.
Locally, we have several small industrial businesses,, located in FLETCHER NC. Including the maker of "LifeCard" firearms. I was wanting to see if this company was local or not.
If it had been local,, I would have been trying to get to know them, to see if they would be interested in our local FoNRA events.

The fact that they didn't post their location or easy contact info made me wonder & IN MY OPINION,, is a poor way to put a web page together. Add in the fact that there are a lot of scammers out there,, I like to know I can reach a company directly if need be.

Latest posts