First day Red Eagle value? Pics up

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Nice pictures, of an 'awesome' gun..................

Satcom,, and Warbird, what we have here is a "conundrum" , "catch22", and one of YOU two has got to act......wow 8) :roll: :wink:

(hey folks, smell the wood burning? wheels spinning?the pucker factor KICKING IN !!!) :shock:

No Siree, Laura already has her 3 digit Red Eagle....... :)

radicalrod

Hunter
Well one night I was perusing GUN BROKER and saw a RED EAGLE and thought that number sure looks familiar....

Well I check my LITTLE BLACK BOOK and it is consecutive to one I own :shock: :shock: :shock:

I just hit the BIN....I couldn't wait :roll: :roll: :roll: I can't remember the numbers right now but they were 3 digit guns.....some times you just get lucky :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: RR

SATCOM

Blackhawk
Gentlemen,

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Warbird1975,

I have Red Eagle #221!!!!!!!!!! NOT #220! Red Eagle #220 and of course #219 are noted in several of the charts in Mr. Dougan's book. I did not even look at my post until talk of consecutive numbers came up and as well as "need to find #221".

This is very embarrassing.

SATCOM

warbird1975

Single-Sixer
SATCOM said:
Gentlemen,

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Warbird1975,

I have Red Eagle #221!!!!!!!!!! NOT #220! Red Eagle #220 and of course #219 are noted in several of the charts in Mr. Dougan's book. I did not even look at my post until talk of consecutive numbers came up and as well as "need to find #221".

This is very embarrassing.

SATCOM

SATCOM,

I am a little bit pleased that you don't have #220!!! I have been thinking about what I was going to offer you in trade for it and I was not coming up with much!

warbird1975

Single-Sixer
Does anyone else have an opinion as to what mine might be worth? I understand that it is hard to come up with a specific value for something like this. It probably is just worth what the right guy is willing to give for it.

Does anyone else have one of the other first day guns? If so, what would you ask for it if you wanted to sell?

Ruger45

Blackhawk
Warbird this is just weighing to heavy on your sole. Your best bet is to just give it to the Alaskan devil and free your self from the evil that is a first day gun. :twisted: :twisted: :D :D :D
No really my two cents is the only way to get a true value is to put it up for auction. Short of that is what it says in the book.

radicalrod

Hunter
Well we still have a match just different players :lol: :lol: :lol:

Steve has 0222 and now we have 0221 :!: :!: :!:

I believe Steve also has RSS #222 aka as the triple deuces pair :shock: :shock: :shock:

I need Scotts "EXTRA" COD BOX....

DUDE YOU ARE THE DEVIL...how much is my soul worth these days :?: :?: :?: RR

Ruger45

Blackhawk
radicalrod said:

I believe Steve also has RSS #222 aka as the triple deuces pair :shock: :shock: :shock:

Rod I don't think you have enough money :twisted: :twisted: :D :D :D

radicalrod

Hunter
Ruger45 said:
radicalrod said:

Rod I don't think you have enough money :twisted: :twisted: :D :D :D

Well that is why I offered my SOUL :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: RR

warbird1975

Single-Sixer
Ruger45 said:
Warbird this is just weighing to heavy on your sole. Your best bet is to just give it to the Alaskan devil and free your self from the evil that is a first day gun. :twisted: :twisted: :D :D :D
No really my two cents is the only way to get a true value is to put it up for auction. Short of that is what it says in the book.

I really would like for Scott to have it, he is the one who got me thinking of selling or trading it. I just don't want him to feel like he got a good deal on it!! :D :D

Here's all the facts and issue's as I know them, Steve got 222 from me! SATCOM never sell's, only buys......I wanted to Buy Mike 0219 till this conundrum started.....

And Rod's fresh out of luck theses' days....

Scott...AKA Rat Bastard....among other's

Latest posts